Chapter 8: At Last !

Actually, I didn’t text him last night and he didn’t even  text me. Wait. Is there anything about us? Nothing. Why am I getting selfish of his time?

It’s my vacant time and also Yani’s. We're just doing our own business there before our next period come. Suddenly, we heard a huge cry from somewhere.

“I hate you… I hate you!!!” a voice of a girl crying from somewhere.

“I’m sorry Dani. I don’t think you need to do this for me. There’s nothing about us.”

Hey, I knew this voice. It’s from… Ivan?!?

Why is he there? Talking to a girl not even a student in this school.

“Dani, I’m going to my next class. Don’t interrupt me by just transferring here just to see me.”

“But…”

Oh! I forgot. I also need to proceed to my next class. I think I really need to talk to him.

SCIENCE 1 Period…

Here comes our professor. Well, this professor is very good-looking but he’s boring.  -_- He’s now preparing for a powerpoint presentation followed by a video presentation that will absolutely make us sleepy later.

“Maybe you tackled about Newton’s Law of Motion on your high school days but now we’re …” Yah. Yah. Here comes again my greatest enemy…PHYSICS.

“Oh, My Dear Physics,

        You already tortured me for my last 4 years in high school. Why are you coming back? To teach me again that I will only fall for you because of the pull of gravity? You’re just from the past. Please don’t hunt me again this college.

Your loving enemy,

Kristen”

For now, it’s not a big deal for me anymore because it’s just another powerpoint presentation. But wait, who’s the girl he is talking with a while ago?

“I know what you’re thinking, Kristen.”

What the? He knows what I’m thinking? Well maybe yes, because I’m actually looking at him while he’s smiling wildly.

“I think we need to talk later.”

“About the project?” I suggested.

“Uhmm…later just wait.”

“I can't wait.” I murmured.

“My nerd girl just can’t wait about what I’m going to say. Very flattering. ”  ^__^

He heard me. It’s supposed to be only in my mind. Haisst… Nevermind. Focus on the video presentation. You need to fight your enemy. You need to fight PHYSICS.

Ivan’s Point of View

Wow! It’s my first time to have my own point of view for this story.  :3

Hahaha. Forget about that. Seriously, (Wow! It’s my first time to be serious!) I’m getting worried for them. I’m worried for Dani because she’s doing this for me even though I do not want her to transfer here. And I’m also worried for Kristen, she’s getting jealous and worried for me. I don’t want her to be like that. I am just getting a good chance to confess to her that I don’t like her anymore but…

“ Ivan!”

Okay someone just interrupted. What I’m trying to say is that…

“ Ivan, I need your help!”