Chapter 7: Weird

“So class your project will be passed on…” Blah, blah, blah. Something about some artwork?

 Our professor in English 1 is now discussing about our first project this semester. I’m not really that interested for projects like this since high school. They just make my head hurt.

I just fantasize about things while she was discussing. I opened my bag to get my phone.

 I was not actually listening to her right now because I’m still reminiscing what HE told me last night…

“I like you… I like you…I like you..” WAAAHHH!!! Why does it always spin in my head?

I am just gonna take a selfie. I do this when class is boring.

I can’t concentrate! Why does class have to be so boring?

 “MR. MALAPIT! Why are you late?” Ms. English 1 asked not in the softest way she used to the for the past weeks.

“I’m sorry Mam. Sorry for interrupting the class” He said with a nice smirk.

“Well, just go to your seat… Uhmm… Ms. Dela Cruz.”  What now?

 “Yes Ma'am?” I wonder if I’m in trouble.

“You talk with Mr. Malapit about the project and I will also make you two the partners for this… so let’s proceed to the…”

O.O

I’m not really listening to Ma'am then I will be the one to tell him about that?! I am so happy!! I am in love!! Haha but maybe I should just keep calm. But ahhhhh....I love this feeling...

The feeling...

You’ll be together for who knows when...

Some children...

Having fun...

Ahh the fantasy of being in love....

It might just be true right now....

But seriously, why is he late? Is there something wrong? It’s like you can’t paint his face - not because he's lonely but it’s like you will never know what are his emotions or feelings right now, he usually smiles a lot. Family problem? Or because of our unpaid rent?

Well, maybe it’s normal because he’s a joker. “Hey”,me talking to him with a worried look. “Hey, Let’s just talk about the project later. I’m not in the mood right now.”

 “Are you okay?”

 “Yah! I’m okay. Remember I’m a joker, That means that there are times that I am not serious.” he said while faking smiles.

 I’m not convinced by his answer. There is a deeper meaning about those cannot-be-painted-face. I know that people tend to fake smile when they are either awkward or angry.

On the waiting shed… “Ivan…Ivan...” I am running now on the hallway trying to reach him (Wow! He’s a very fast runner) Alas! “Ivan  *catching breath*  I have something to tell you!”

“Okay, I’ll give a few minutes. What is it?”  What the?!? O.O I forgot what I’m going to say to him. What am I going to do? T^T “Ahh... ahh…Let’s talk about the project later. I’ll text you."  

"Okay. I need to hurry up. Bye”

“Bye.”  What have I done? It’s not I’m supposed to say! Why is he like that? It’s like he’s getting weird.

Maybe because he’s not calling me a nerd anymore. I am supposed to say that… I LIKE HIM,TOO!