Chapter 12

I really hope you guys like it!! :))

Chapter 12

Once we help Danielle down the stairs, we walk onto the terrace and the boys invite us to sit with them. Zayn, Perrie, Harryand Emmy are on the outdoor wicker couch. Niall is holding his guitar and sitting next to Meg on a large chair. Liam and Dani have folding chairs while me and Lou sit on the last wicker chair. We all sit around a small bon fire that Liam is starting. Harry pulls out some hot cider and passes it around. "Since its Christmas time" Zayn says "and Louis birthday" we've decided to sing some songs for you all" "Alright lads, how about we start with some christmas carols" Niall says and starts strumming his guitar.As they start singing I realize what a magical night this really is. The stars are

shining brightly in the sky,the fire is glowing, and im with some of the people I love the most. I know its very clee shay, but snowflakes actually start falling from the dark sky. I look up in amazement. "Lets end this amazin moment with Gotta Be You" Harry says. And they start to sing again. All of the boys voices are like angels, the way they sing is just absolutely perfect. "Ohh only youuuu" the way they harmonize is amazing. As they start the last chorus, the snow starts getting heavier and harder, almost to the point where i cant see everyone across from me. The song ends, and Louis suggests we go inside. Once everyone is inside, the boys start up a fire in the fireplace. "Looks like you're staying here tonight, ladies nd gentleman" Louis says as he checks outside "The roads look pretty icy and" Suddenly, the power starts to flicker and goes out. "Well i guess i will go upstairs to get some blankets and candles. We might as well all sleep down here." "El we'll help you" Meg says and grabs Perrie and Emmy "cmon girls, we cant just leave a pregnant women up in the dark" and i smile. " i'll juststart lighting candles" Dani says while the boys move the couch and chairs to the side.We all make our way upstairs and grab as many blankets, pillows and floor pads to sleep on. We start to set up and Liampoints out "Eleanor, where are you going to sleep, we cant have a women three months in on the ground" "Liam youre so sweet, I'll be fine" I tell him. Everyone has started to situate. Boufriends laying next to their girlfriends, holding eacother tight on this cold christmas eve. I am practically on top of Louis because he says he doesnt want my back to hurt in the morning. "Well goodnight everyone, Merry Christmas" I tell them and everyone replies back as i blow out the last candle and settle down with Louis.The crackling fire dies down to a glow of embers and ends a perfect Christmas eve.