chapter 5

chapter 5 :))))

ONE MONTH LATER (december)

Things the last couple months have been great. my friends and family have been supporting me the entire way. I cant wait for today, because one direction finished their mini tour! just to cause less publicity and commotion us girls decided to have the boys over at louis and i's flat so we can share the big news. all five of the girls made sure their schedule was cleared so they could come help me set up, decorate, and cook for tonight. Perrie, Meg, Dani, and Em all come throuh the door with paper plates, cups, and bags full of groceries from the market."Hi girls!! ready to party tonight?!" "Yeah!!" the all shout. "So El, you havent told Liam,Niall, Harry, or Zaynabout the baby?" Dani asks. " Nope!" I tell her and unpack the goods" Tonight they are going to find out though!"

3 HOURS LATER

We finally finished frying some fish and chips, ordered about 5 pizzas and put out tons of junk food. The place is decorated with colored streamers and a sign that says "WE MISSED ALL OF YOU" We all changed into some nice clothes just for the boys. Im wearing a lacy turquoise dress that flows a little at the stomach, just to hide the most unnoticable baby bump starting to form. We all gather excitedly, not being able to wait for the bots to walk through the door. And suddenly we here all 5 of our boys shouting "We're home!!"