chapter 3

welllllll i hope you guys like it so far!!

chapter 3 :)

Leah is all smiles. "El im so happy for you and Louis!!! What are gonna name him? her? oh and we have to baby proof the flat and and youre gonna need a doctor oh an-" "LEAH!!" i shout " calm down!! i know your are excited, but calm down, you and louis are the only two who know. and id prefer it not to go into the tabloids before i tell my friends and family." i tell her. " Okay, okay ill keep it on the down low, dont worry! oh sorry eleanor i gotta go to work now. hey, text me whenever im gonna be your number one supporter, you can come over whenever you like." "thanks Leah, i love you." we give eachother a tight squeeze. i decide to leave, too and go back to our flat and think of what is going to happen in nine months or so.

ONE WEEK LATER

i let out a huge sigh. i decided invite dani,perrie, emmy and meg for an official announcement party for the baby. i took yet another test and it was double positive. i open my closet and flip through what i should wear. i decide on a floral dress that goes right above my knees. i hear a knock at the door-its already 6 o clock!! i open it up to see emmy holding a bottle of champange. even though she doesnt know about the baby, shes just that sweet and brought me something. "hey!" i exclaim "come on in!" "thanks!" she replies and i see she isnt her cheery self. "you okay love?" i ask her" yeah El, i im fine i just miss Harry so much, hes such an amazing boyfriend and i just cant stand being without him." she tells me and i understand. " I know how you feel emmy. they are all great guys and we cant see them for 3 months, but we will just have to make the best of it!" i give her another hug and i hear another knock at the door. here comes Perrie and Meg, the little party animals! "Heyyy!!" they both say "Hi girls!! So glad you could make it Perrie!" " Dont worry El im never too busy for a little girl party, only i cant stay long cuz i have a small concert tomorrow." "kay, i just have a little somethin to tell you all but we have to-" "Yoohoo!!" i hear a sing songy voice and i know its Dani." Sorry i was a little late, i was just finishing at dance practice" she gives me a hug and plops gerself on the couch. "Okay now that you are all here, i have some news for you all." They all look a little confused, and excited. "Ya see girls, Lou and i are well we are going to have a baby!!" i exclaim excitedelty and i see the girls eyes light up." YEAH YAY WOOHOO!!" everyone exclaims with delight. they all get up and rub my stomachwhere my imaginary baby will soon develop. " we are going to be aunties!!" they all say. the excitig night goes as we talk about the baby plans and how excited the boys will be when i tell them. the night ends as the last person, Emmy hugs me and tells me she so happy for me and gives me a goodnight. i change into a tank top and flannel pants and im off to bed.my life is pretty good. i have all the support in the world. now i just have to tell my mother.

end of chapter <33333 sooo plz comment if ur reading this and what u think of the story so far :)