never too far apart ( a louis and eleanor fanfic)

hiii guys this will probably be a really short story about louis and eleanor!!

ik nobody will read this but i just love 2 write and LOVE one direction

here it goes :)

chp.1

eleanor:

I wake up in bed and look to my right and glance over to the clock and see its already 11 in the morning!! i mumble "hey babe im gonna get us some lunch, maybe grilled cheese and tomato soup." i hear no response. I turn around and expect to see Louis laying beside me, but hes not. And then I suddenly remember, hes on tour with the boys and tears start to well up in my eyes. Yesterday was his last day in the UK. I miss him so much already. God I wish he was here. I decide toactually get out of bed , but still mope around. i trip on a shoe box on the stairs and see its full of pictures. one of the were from disneyland and was me and lou infront of cinderellas caslte. i flip to the next one and see its me and louis holding precouis baby lux on her first birthday.the next one is of the five boys, dani, perrie, harrys girlfriend emmy, nialls girlfriend meg and i playing with fireworks at the beach. and the last one is all 10 of us on new years eve at the strike if twelve when the boyfriends suprised us girls with a new years kiss. i start to cry because i wont be able to see any of the boys for 3 months, when they come back to visit for christmas. i decide to call my old friend leah to get my mind off things. "hello?" "oh hey leah its me el, do u wanna meet up at the coffee shop for some lunch?" "sure id love too! how bout 1:30?""sounds like a deal!!" i say happily as a run upstairs to get changed. "kay see ya then!" "okay bye!" i go change into some new turquiose jeans and an oversized sweater tee along with some leather shoes and my favorite pair of aviators. i cant wait to see leah!!

soooo how did u guys like it?! i know it kinda sucked but...