Chapter 1

So just before you begin to read the story be sure to read the summary, or else it won't make much sence!

What does he mean see me again?  I havent seen him or met him ever before. Oh he must mean from that contest that I entered right?

I've had dreams about this kind of stuff before, but how is it actually happening?

Great, now I'm questioning myself.

"So can I come in?" he asked,

I almost forgot that he was actually standing there.

" Of course, be my guest."

My hands were shaking, and my stomach was turning upside down. What was I going to do with Paul in my apartment? How did he know were I live? Did I actually win that contest I entered to meet him? Is this what its about?

"This must be a dream" I thought, and didn't notice i said aloud.

"Well it isn't Lizzy" Paul responded.

Oops, well this is going well.

We stayed quiet for some time, and got ourselves comfortable on my sofa.

"Lizzy, I have to tell you so many things, and its important you listen." Paul began.

I just stared at him with a confused look in my face.

He has a lot to tell me???

"I know this is a lot to take in, but you have to believe me."

I couldn't respond so I stayed there in confusion  while trying to process things.

Ok, this is starting to get akward.

"So, what is it?" I  was finally able to ask. And suddenly Paul had a concerned look in his eyes.

"I'm going to put this as easy as possible, but try to keep up."

Ok, so where is this going? Just say it already!

"So  the thing is that you are going to travel through time and end up in Liverpool in the 60's and you are going to meet me and the group." He said all quickly in one breath. And once he finished he began to breath a bit heavily.

WTF did I  just  hear??

My eyes opened wide, and I was trying to process it all. But how do you expect for somebody to believe something like that?

"And what happens next?" I asked anxiously.

"Well all i can say is that we get close, and you become very involved."

That was it, I was about to explode. But then my eyes came up to Pauls and I saw how he looked at me. In his eyes was a serious yet comforting look. I couldnt get enough of them so I just stayed there staring into his eyes, trying to figure out what was happening.

Somehow just by staring into those hazel eyes I felt secure and trusted everything that he had said.

He soon put his hand on my face caressing it slowly along the side. It felt so warm and reassuring.  I slowly put my hand on his soft cheek.

Slowly we started leaning in toward eachother.

My eyes were closed and I was leaning in when I suddenly felt something on my lips.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw Paul staring at me with that look again. He had put his finger on my lips to stop the kiss.

"We have to save that for later." he said as he smiled and chuckled, then backed away.

Darn it! I was about to kiss Paul, but he stoped it. How embarrassing.

I decided to get of the sofa and hide myself in the kitchen.

"So how do I do this time travel thing?"  I asked him as I was starting preparing some tea.

"Well for that, uhh, you have to, or we ummmm, we have to kiss."

So thats why he stopped earlier. Gosh, this is all too crazy.

"Ohh" I said.

"And what happens to me later? Do I end up in the past the rest of my life?" I asked.

Why am i asking this? Its not like its even going to happen, is it?

I guess a few questions can't hurt.

" I'm sorry I cant give you all the details, but I do have some things I have to give you."

Some things? So now he had things to give me?

"They are all back in my house in London, so you are going to have to come back with me."

"London?!" I asked in surprise.

I always wanted to go there, but being such a buisy person I never had the time.

" Yes, London" he responded back with a huge smile.