Chapter 8

The sun finally decided to come out to announce that a new day had just begun.

I got out of bed to get ready.

I had to wear the same clothes as yesterday since it was all i had.

I should've packed more clothing.

After getting ready i went to see if Paul was still asleep, and he was. So i went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Pauls Pov:

I woke up to a sweet smell that made me really hungry.

Is Lizzy cooking?

Gosh that bird was astonishing. She did dress a bit strange, she almost looked like a gypsy. She was wearing a long black skirt that went from her hips to the ground. Then a white shirt with a think cardigan  and some sandals. I had never seen anything like that, but it fit her well. Oh then her brown hair was so long it almost reached her hips, and she had poofy bangs. Not many girls had long hair, especially not as long as hers. But i thought it was beautiful. Then she had the biggest and brightest eyes ever. They were chocolate brown, and so alluring. And she had the longest lashes to complement them.

I usually don't go with brunettes, but she made a huge exception.

Lizzys pov:

I was finishing the last pancakes when Paul suddenly said "Good morning Lizzy!" in a super excited tone. He scared me a bit.

Well someone woke up in a good mood.

We ate breakfast as fast as we could and soon took a cab to the studio.

We finally arrived and saw that the other three lads were just standing outside and chatting.

George is there.

George was always my favorite beatle. His songs were always the ones that touched me and gave meaning to my life. I actually fell in love with the beatles because of one his songs. It was the first one i had ever heard, Here comes the sun. I just loved how he was so peaceful and tranquil. He never made a scandal, and he always tried to do something good. Concert for Bangladesh is a huge example. He was a role model of how i wanted to be, and i admired him for that. Plus he is overly handsome.

We walked over to them and they all stared at me. Paul began to introduce me to Ringo and George. When i went up to George to shake his hand, i couldnt help myself, i just had to say it.

"Omg, George, it is such a pleasure, I an a huge fan."

Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. They weren't famous yet, and didnt have any crazed fans.

"Okay then..." George said with confusion and uncertainty.

"This bird is weird." added Ringo.

Well thanks Ringo.
Why do they keep calling me bird?

"Oh well you see its cause she dropped in from the future..." Paul began untill Brian came out and told them they had to begin recording.

Brian didnt notice me untill we entered the recording studio. Ringo and George were still confused by the sentence Paul had started about me.

"Whose the bird?" Brian asked as soon as he noticed me.

Do I look like a bird or something?
Stop calling me that!

"Shes my girlfriend." said two voices at the EXACT SAME TIME.

Ohh no...

It was John and Paul.

Hadn't they planned this out last night?

They both turned to see eachother with mad looks and began to argue on who would take that role.

This wasn't going well.

Brian wasnt amused, so soon enough he stopped them.

"Cut it out both of you, now who is she really?"

While John and Paul were trying to figure something out, i stepped into the converstation to help, and began to explain.

"Well, Im Lizzy, and I'm just friends with these two lads." I pointed at Paul and John.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding, they just wanted to let me in here, but they thought you wouldn't since Im just a friend."

"And you're American?" Epstein said while raising a brow.

"Oh yes, I just moved in here recently. And I'm Pauls roomate now, so thats how i met him and then he introduced me to John. And today they are introducing me to the rest of the band." I tried to sound as polite as i could. 

Brian kept starring at me which made me nervous. After a bit, he just walked off to where Martin was, and began to talk to him.

The four fabs where still standing there around me, and Paul gave me a thumbs up and winked. I smiled back and obviously blushed again.

"You're quite a good liar aren't you?" began John.

"Technically, I wasnt lying." I  replied.

"Of course because you aren't capable of such a thing are you?" John said with an evil smirk.

Is he like this all the time?