Goodtimes with Goodwitch!

It was 2:50 PM and Glynda finished grading the last paper then started walking to the car garage. As she was walking, she wondering what they're going to do on their date.

Glynda: *In head* Hmmm... I'm curious what we're going to do, well there is one way to find out!

When Glynda arrived at the garage, she sees F/N wearing a red/black Corvette jacket, grey cargo pants, and black running shoes. 

(This jacket)

(This jacket)

F/N: Looking hot Professor~.

Glynda: *Blushes* Oh thank you F/N~. But just call me Glynda when we're alone.

F/N: *Smirks* Alright Glynda... 

Glynda: So... What's with the jacket?

F/N: Oh, it should be obvious ma'am. *Pulls out a carbon fiber key fob and presses a button*

 *Pulls out a carbon fiber key fob and presses a button*

Suddenly, Glynda heard a loud engine starting. She looked behind and saw a pair of LED highlights looking at her, like a wolf staring at its prey. The vehicle then rolled out of the dark to reveal a torch red Corvette.

Glynda: Don't tell me you brought another car right?

F/N: *Nods* Yep, it's a 2018 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Z06. Just bought this car like 2 days ago and I love it!

Glynda: *Fantasizes over it* Wow... How much was it?

F/N: *Walks to the car* Well for a standard model, it would be 110,000 lien but I got this custom built for like 160,000 lien.

Glynda: Custom built?

F/N: What I meant was, that I had the people at Chevy to make this Corvette a bit wider and a bit longer so I can fit inside. The engine and the other things are stock, just the body and interior was modified to my likings. Anyway *Opens the passenger door for Glynda* Let's go for a ride!

Glynda got on the passenger seat, while F/N sat down on the driver seat. Suddenly, F/N did a loud and very smoky burnout then drove out of the garage with thick white smoke trailing them.