Blake's True Identity

After that eventful day, Weiss demanded that her team and Team MERC follow her to the docks in Vale to meet some visiting students from Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas.

F/N: *In head* Goddamnit, I have more important shit to do than be in the docks. I gotta do my oil change and my suspension for my truck!

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby (Slightly creeped out): I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out!

Ella: *Smiles* You're not wrong...

Weiss: How could you 'not' like smile? A festival dedicated to the culture's of the world. There will dances, parades, a tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes in this event is simply breathtaking.

F/N: Okay, you had me in tournaments. *Takes out a beer can out of his pocket and cracks it open* I wonder how they fight. *Chugs can*

Yang: *Exhales* You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring. 

Weiss: Oh shut it!

The group of students stopped by the docks.

Ella: Sooooo.... Why are we here Weiss? 

Ruby: *Covers her nose* Ugh! Smells like fish too.

F/N: *Stops drinking for a moment* It's a bloody dock Rubes, what do you expect? *Continues drinking*

Weiss: *Sigh* You've got to stop drinking F/N.

F/N: *Finishes beer* Fuck that... 

Weiss: Aaanyway, I've heard that students from Vacou will be arriving today. And as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

F/N: *Chuckles* What a nefarious scheme, Ms. Schnee.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

Ruby: *Points* Whoa, look at that!

The gang turned around to see a broken window of a dust shop covered in yellow caution tape. Curious at what they are looking at, the students walked over its direction.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective #1: Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

F/N: *Eyes widen and gets Vietnam flashbacks* MY LEGS! WHERE ARE THEY! JIMMMY! WE NEED YOU ON THE 60 DAMN IT THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PERIMETER!!!!! CHARLIE IN THE WIRE!!!!! WE GOT CHARLIE IN THE WIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N: You're never too young to get Vietnam flashbacks)

F/N snapped out of his thoughts by his girlfriend, he looked down to see her with a concerned look on her face.

Ella (Worried): Sweetheart? Are you okay?

F/N: Yeah... I'm fine.

After reassuring Ella, he heard the second detective speaking.

Detective #2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Detective #1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?

Detective #2: I don't know, an army?