Meeting Moms and Confessions!

Another normal day in Beacon Academy, we get a shot of Team RWBY in their dorm daydreaming over F/N's sexy features.

Ruby: *In head* Man... I want to trace my fingers through his hair. I wonder how it feels like?

Weiss: *In head* I don't that care that he's a mercenary, I just want to cuddle right next to his muscular body.

Blake: *In head* Oh yes F/N~ I want your strong arms to wrap around me just like in my books! *Gets a small nosebleed*

Yang: *In head* Mmph yea F/N~. Thinking about you makes me wet. When I get the chance, I'm going to 'Yang' him!

Blake: *Wipes nose* You know what girls! I'm going to confess to him!

Ruby: Really?! If you're going to confess to him, I'll do it to!

Yang/Weiss: SAME HERE!

Ruby: C'mon team, today is the day that we confess to F/N!

RWBY: BANZAI!

As soon as Team RWBY opened the door, they see Professor Goodwitch and their mothers outside their dorm.

RWBY (Shocked): MOM?!

Summer: Hello my Rose petal.

Raven: How you doing Yang?

Willow: Greetings Weiss

Kali: How's everything my kitten?

Ruby: What are you 5 doing here?

Summer: What's wrong with visiting my daughter once for a while?

Ruby: *Nods no* Not at all, it was just unexpected.

Glynda: Anyway, what are you girls up to?

Yang: Well, we're planning to hang out with Team MERC, so do you want to come with us?

Kali: Of course, that would be lovely! It would be nice to meet some of your new friends.

Blake: Good to hear mom, now follow us. Their dorm is right this way.

With that, the group of ladies began the walk towards Team MERC's dorm above their hall. When they arrived, they see a small note taped on the door. And the note read:

Yo guys!

If you're wondering where me and my girlfriend are at, we're camping in the Forever Fall Forest. And I don't mind you join us so yeah...

Laters,

Team MERC

Glynda: Oh, he's in the forest. *Turns around to the girls* Let's head to Forever Fall! *In head* This maybe my chance to confess to him. My beloved F/N~.

After discovering his small message, the ladies began their way to the red forest.

--Mini timeskip--

Later that day, Team RWBY and the rest had arrived to the Forever Fall Forest and they commenced their search for F/N and Ella. 

Ruby: Hmmmm, where are they?

While they were scanning the area, Professor Goodwitch notices an orange light in the distance.

Glynda: *Points with her riding crop* Look girls, they must be over there!

With that, they ran towards the light then saw Ella eating and sitting by F/N's truck with a campfire followed by a tent. 

Ella: *Looks up* Oh hey guys, I see that you read the note. *She looks at the matured women* Who are they?