{three}

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive, outside I can fight my fear

Once Felix Rosier stepped off the train onto Platform 9 and 3/4, he expected his sister to greet him with one of those bone crushing hugs she loved to give. Instead, he caught glimpse of his mother's sinister glare through the crowd. His heart bounding out of his chest, he inched closer to her. "Where is she? She always comes to Kings Cross with you to pick me up." The way Constance's lip curled into a smile made the boy sick. "She decided instead of waiting to go to Hogwarts, to attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, considering they start enrollment at the age of eight." "She's only seven." Felix snapped, not in the mood for any of his mother's mind games. 

"It took some persuading, but alas, she was accepted." "Was shipping her off really her idea, or another sick away of you getting rid of her?" "You'll see one day the disease your sister is. You should of seen the way she attacked me when we dropped you off at the beginning of term! She had to be taken care of." That was the answer Felix was afraid of. He shook his head at the woman beside him. "Well, when will she coming home? Christmas is in three days." "Oh, she won't be. Beauxbatons' terms last until July, only to return in August. But I've arranged some 'management' classes for her in her summer break there." 

"Once again, their decision, or yours, Mother?" The teen spat again. Constance grabbed her son's arm roughly again. "You are acting no better than your brat sister, do I need to make arrangements for you also, Felix?" He snatched his arm back, scowling at the woman. "It seems that you've forgotten my birthday has passed. I'm of age now. I can make my own decisions without your approval." The woman rolled her eyes, still headed for the exit. "As you still remain under my roof, you remain under my rules." "Fine with me. I'd rather live on the street than be around you." With a flick of his wand, his luggage shrunk and he shoved the items in his pocket, looking at his birthgiver. 

"Excuse me? You can't be serious, Felix. What would your father be saying about you actions!" The boy scoffed, crossing his arms. "He would of already told you to fuck off, mother. Hell, I doubt he would of stood to be in the same room as your repulsive presence." "Why, you foul little-" But her breath was wasted as the boy turned and snapped again. Constance's blood boiled, turning on spot and disappearing. 

***********************

"Thank you for hearing me out, ma'am. And I can't thank you enough for your hospitality until Professor Snape arrives." Felix chirped, taking another sip of his tea, leaning deeper into the black leather of the coach. The woman gave him a genuine smile, and patted her husbands arm that was draped tightly on his wife's leg. "It is truly a shame Constance turned into who she is. When she first met your father, she was one of the brightest witches I had come to know. I confided in her while our husbands served." Narcissa spoke softly.

After leaving King's Cross, the Malfoy Manor was the only place that he deemed his mother wouldn't come looking. After demanding that Elena never mention the Malfoy name again, he assumed her hatred for Narcissa, over simply being a caring mother, something Constance should of learned from, that he was safe in the presence of the Malfoy family. Once he arrived and gotten over the surprise of seeing the oldest Rosier at the door, he explained his life after his father's downfall. How mean and hateful his mother became, how she neglected the newborn Elena, only resulting to her upbringing be an eleven year old Felix, and numerous house elves.