Chapter three

Luke's POV

So far this was the party had taken it's prize as the most tedious party that I have ever been to. Liam and Zayn went off with some random slutty chicks and now here I was standing in the kitchen being an absolute loner.

That's when I saw her. Kimberly Clark. God she looked a whole lot more attractive than when I last saw her about a year ago. I remember always watching her from the corner of the classroom and now here she was standing in the middle of the room looking around innocently. Immediately I made it my mission to land her,because tonight might be the last time I would see her for a very long time and besides she looked smoking hot. Determine to conquer my mission, I walked towards her before cheekily whispering into her ear "So baby are you here alone or is there someone else I should put into consideration before we go upstairs?"

She spun around and stared at me for a while before saying "nice shirt". Wow,she was completely clueless and I could already tell that she wouldn't be easy to crack. Good, I thought to myself. I love challenges.

"Nice boobs." I replied back being a 100% truthful. She had really nice boobs.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed. I just ignored her.

"So where do you want to fuck? I'm down with whatever you want baby. I just want you." Hopefully that would be enough to get her wet.

I was false though because out of no where she bursted out shouting "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Wow. This one had a shaky temper,if she wasn't so hot I would have gave up by now.

"Shush." I said placing a finger on her soft kissable lips. Girls loved that right? "I'm Luke Hemmings baby," I muttered alluringly. I might as well tell her who I am. It's not like she would remember me anyway, she didn't even pay attention to me at school. My hands then squeezed her bum and I finished up with "and I'm about to rock your world."

She stared at me for a couple of seconds,as if to piece something together. I,on the other hand, took this time to survey her face and then I noticed it. How did I not see it before? She had red lipstick on. Damn, rep lipstick was my kryptonite and here she was sporting it on those plump lip of hers,not even realizing how it was driving me crazy. After we both got back to reality, I could tell what I told her earlier had really processed through her brain because she said "you little sh-" but was cut off by someone else yelling "THE POLICE ARE HERE!!"

As soon as the last word echoed around the house,every single human that was there started panicking and running in different directions. I saw that Kim was about to run towards the way that the sirens were coming from. She just wanted to get arrested didn't she? I rolled my eyes and grabbed hold of her arm before saying "this way" and running through all the craziness that was happening around us. I found a bush and we both hid there for a couple of minutes in complete silence until I knew the coast was clear. I simply said "We'll finish this later,Kimmy." and crawled out of the bush walking confidently the rest of the way back to my place,knowing that I left her thinking about me.