Chapter 1 : Scruple

Deep down beneath the waves

Sound the ancient song

Their words carry

As they sank beneath the storm

Calling upon the day

The beginning

The beginning of the end has come

awaken

Bellatores albi

Bellatores rubri

  -----------------------------------------------------------   

Kaizo stand, looking at the stars. His mind is filled with many emotions.

"The plan is obvious

To go to that planet"

As Kaizo wander his mind, Axion come and join him.

"Hey" said Axion

Kaizo glance at her and smiled. He then stared at the stars again.

"You seem.... Silent today" said Axion

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm always like this" said Kaizo

Axion chuckled. "No. People might can't see it. But I can. Something's wrong?"

"No. nothing" said Kaizo as he look down.

Axion stare closely at Kaizo.

"Sing me a song?" Kaizo ask

Axion smiled. She sat down and pat her hip, telling Kaizo to lay on her lap. After making sure Kaizo is comfortable, she began to sing.

"Beautiful as always" said Kaizo. He let out a sigh. He held Axion's hand and gently rub her hand.

Axion look up at the stars. "Such a peaceful night". She said as she gently caressing Kaizo's hair.

"Right. It's just if my home is as peaceful as this" Kaizo thought to himself

Suddenly, Kaizo stand up.

"There's something that I need to take care of. I'll see you later" said Kaizo as he walked away

Axion tilt her head. "Kaizo seems strange today" she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------  

Kaizo's mind wander as he walked. Last night, he found out that his home planet, Gogobugi is in the middle of a war. The news stated that unknown creatures are invading that planet and the people of Gogobugi are threatened to lose their home.

He went to the hangar and found Axion's small spacejet. Ever since Kaizo become together with Axion, they shared most of their ownership. What belongs to Axion, Kaizo can use it. And vice versa. He rode the space jet and go.

"Above all else, I need to check it myself" said Kaizo

His next destination, a place where information easily gather. A place to start a mission. Astra Bar. 

Upon arriving at the bar, the stench of liquor greet Kaizo. He sit at the counter and order a drink. His eyes wander around, looking for people worth listening. The Dj played a soft jazz. 

"Came for something?" ask the bartender

"Just stories. People these days doesn't have feel for romance. More gold, less adventure" said Kaizo

The bartender laughed. "Travelling in space is not that unusual anymore. People are looking for more profit instead of heart breaking adventure"

"Really? tell me about it" said Kaizo

"It's just the same story. Fight, robbery, war" said the bartender as he wipe a glass. "Just the usual"

  -----------------------------------------------------------