Chapter 10 : Burden

In the midst of war at the shore of the lagoon, Axion stand. The images of people fighting, striving, and cries blurs around her. This moment, when people no longer care about anything but their life.

"I cannot protect them. But I can kill my enemies before they hurt my friends." Axion thought to herself. "No one can kill better than I do"

Looking at Kaizo from afar, she begin to sing. 

With darkness in her eyes, Axion jump and sank in the lagoon. For a moment, she heard Kaizo call her. She look around. Sunlight seeps through from the surface of the lagoon. Monsters begin to swim above her. Covering the light. She drown deeper and deeper. And the shadow from the deep lagoon began to swallow her. A big sea serpent, began to wrap everything. She look around the ancient ruins. Pillars, stairs and broken walls, carved with ancient symbols.

The great city of suramar  Axion thought to herself

She draw her sword, and began fighting. All power, all spell. Everything that she have, that she can remember from the moment she thrive for power, she unleashed it all. Shaking even the Gods and goddesses. Pulling Fate and Fortuna's eyes on her.

Too bright for a King of darkness yet too dark to be one of the living. The Naga Queen sneer

Bit by bit, Axion's magic build up. She close her eyes for a moment. And when she open them, magic emerges from her body.

"Super tier magic, Fallen Down!!!" 

Light filled the lagoon. Bodies of Gogobugi's people that drowned in the lagoon raise to the surface and thrown to the shore. Including the Governor's body. And at the same time, her magic pulled all monsters on the land and bring them back to the lagoon.  Axion seal the lagoon's surface, forbidding the monsters to come out. 

Vion looked at the lagoon. The monster tried to breach the surface but they stopped after a while.

Axion.... Vion mumbled 

"Stay at the shore!!!" Admiral yelled. "Don't go into the water" he add

"AXION!!!" Kaizo yell. He wanted to follow her but the Admiral hold him.

"STOP, Kaizo!!!. You'll only kill yourself if you go into the water" said the Admiral

"Dad!!" Fang yell.

Kaizo looked over. His father is kneeling on the ground. Fang and his mother immediately help the Governor.

He's alive Kaizo thought to himself. 

"Let's... return to the base and think of a plan" said the Admiral. "Your people need you"

Kaizo looked at the lagoon for a moment.

"Just wait. I will come for you" Kaizo whispered

--------------------------------------

"Welcome, to The great city of suramar" said the Naga Queen. 

"Who are you? How can you come here, from Azeroth?" Axion asked

"My name is Venus" said the Queen. She closed her eyes for a moment. "We came here through the great portal" she said as she open her eyes again

"Fel.... Sargeras, the demonic titan sent you here" said Axion

Venus chuckled. "I suspected that you would know him" 

"Tell me, Queen. Why have you come here?" Axion asked. 

"Why? To present this world for him. The dark god of chaotic magic has begun to spread his power. We will built his empire on this world. And I shall be Queen of all" said Venus

Axion sneered. "I should've known"

"Join us. With the power over the dead, we can create glorious empire and became leader of this world" said Venus. "You are one of us" said Venus with an evil smile.