The magical waterfall story by Jessica Evans

Chapter 1 The birthday party of Roxey

It was a beautiful, calm day as the birds was singing and the sun was shining though the window. The sun was warm and yellow like a candle in the sky. There was fluffy clouds as fluffy as candy floss. The birds was flying trying to find some food to give their babies. Roxey was just waking up to opened curtains and feeling fresh as she had a good nights sleep to realise it is going to be her party and her birthday today.

Roxey got out of bed and got dressed to wear a red ruby dress. Roxey has brown chocolate hair that is long enough to go and touch her young and small shoulders. Roxey has white skin as pure as snow. Roxey has blue eyes that shine like crystals.

Roxey then goes down stairs to eat some portage with banana on top. Roxey saw that the kitchen was blue as her eyes. The fridge, cooker and a few sides was along the wall that you first see as you go in. The kitchen table was light brown and wooden in the centre of the kitchen with four wooden chairs with wooden flowers on the backs was around the table. Roxey's mum and brother was sitting at the table eating bowls portage. Roxey's brother was sitting by their mum. Roxey's brother is called Charlie. Roxey is seven and Charlie is five years old.

Charlie has strawberry blond hair that is short that goes to his small ears. Charlie is wearing a powder blue top and Demi blue jeans. Charlie has pale white skin just like Roxey and blue eyes as well.

Later that day, it was party time. Roxey and Charlie was so exited for the party to start that they forgot the time. Roxey's mum was now wearing a sparkly silver dress with silver shoes to match. Roxey has red shoes to match her dress and Charlie was wearing black shoes. Roxey's mum has ordered a small room located just out of town. Charlie, Roxey and their mum got into the car and drove to the party room.

The party room was already decorated as pink and blue balloons and streamers was high on all of the four walls. There was a cake decorated as a pink butterfly and purple ribbon hang around it.

 There was a cake decorated as a pink butterfly and purple ribbon hang around it

It was time for some party games. They all sat in a circle and played pass the passel. Charlie opens the first one and a sweet was on each layer. The first one was a packet of bobbles. The second was a small jewellery set. The third was a pink yo yo and the fourth was a box of chocolates. They then played musical statues and a little girl won but they all got some small chocolate. Then they played musical chairs and all the children had fun.

It was then time to open Roxey's presents. The first one was wrapped in pink and opens easily. It was a doll house. A funny looking present was next it was wrapped in purple and was a doll set to go with the doll house. The next one was wrapped in yellow and was a wand. The fourth was wrapped in yellow and purple that was a ring and a princes dress up cloths.

The fifth was wrapped in orange and was from Roxey's dad. Roxey opens it and finds out it is a fluffy rabbit. The rabbit was grey wit white floppy ears and a pink button nose. The rabbit has grass green beady eyes.