Charlotte's and Poppie's Adventure

One day when a girl called Charlotte was playing out side. Charlotte has a cute, small , button nose and pail white skin just like snow on a winters day. Charlotte has sky blue eyes that are diamond shaped and she has ginger golden hair that sits on the tops of her small shoulders. Charlotte has a beautiful pink sunset dress and matching shoes.

It was a warm summers day. The sun was warm and the white fluffy clouds gave a slight breeze. Charlotte lives in the country side where there are fields to play in. At the bottom of Charlotte's garden is a little stream where it flows softy and sounds crushing through the grey rocks.

Charlotte has a puppy called Poppie. Poppie is a brown and black jack rural cross. Poppie is a lovely, cuddly, cute and happy puppy. Charlotte loves her puppy. Charlotte is only ten years old and loves adventures.

Charlotte was playing with poppie in the garden near the stream when suddenly little Poppie falls into the stream and takes little Poppie down the stream

Charlotte was playing with poppie in the garden near the stream when suddenly little Poppie falls into the stream and takes little Poppie down the stream. Charlotte follows her puppy Poppie down the steam and tries to get Poppie out with a stick. Poppie yelps for help and gets carried away.

Charlotte is sad and a little frightened of what might happen to Poppie. Charlotte runs down to her little cottage called home. Charlotte's home is a cottage with tall wooden beams and a big living room. The furniture is calm and all wooden except the TV that is black and pink. Charlotte's room is pink and has butterflies all over the room. When Charlotte walks into the big living room and looks around the room for her mum. Charlotte's mum is not there so she goes up the old wooden staircase and onto the red carpeted hallway to her bed room. Charlotte's mum is in Charlotte's bedroom.

Charlotte was so scared that she started to cry and her mum gave her a hug. Charlotte explained everything about Poppie. Charlotte's mum ran down the creaky stairs and down to the stream. Poppie's gone down the stream and Charlotte followed the stream to poor Poppie.

Poppie went down the stream and Charlotte ran down. Charlotte looked around for her puppy but she was not there. "Did Poppie drown"Charlotte thought to her self. Charlotte fall over into the stream and felt dirty, wet rocks under her body. Charlotte was heading for a waterfall that felt like a water slide. It dragged her down the waterfall and into a big pool of warter.

Charlotte looked around for Poppie. Charlotte looked around and saw how beautiful the waterfall is.

 Charlotte looked around and saw how beautiful the waterfall is