Who would of thought.

• Dedicated to Laquifa

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 

" BUBBLEBUTT BUBBLEBUTT- " 

" Shut. The. Fuck. Up. " I mumbled hitting my docstation. The music finally stopped.

I peeled myself from my bed, and walked over to the shower. I stripped my clothes, and let the hot water sooth my body. After that, I walk to my closet and my on my under wear + bra, then I picked my outfit for the day.

Blue jean jacket, white loose tank, floral brallet , washed high waisted shorts, tan TOMS, and my aviators. I didnt put on makeup, because I rarely wear it, so yeah. I check the time. 9:50 . Oh shit, I have to hurry. It takes 20 minutes to walk to the coffee shop. I guess I'll take my car. 

I ran outside, phone in hand, and hopped in my black porche. As I drove away, I turned the radio. 

" Cheer up sleepy Jean, Oh what can it mean to a, Daydream believer and a, Homecoming queen. " 

I love the Monkees, like I love Lana Del Rey. Music is so different now, than it was then. Hmm.  

I pulled up to my Job, Carribou Coffee. I walked inside and grabbed my apron. My fingers were fiddling on my phone ,waiting for someone to order a drink.

" Hey baby. " he says. Oh great, douchebag time. 

" Don't call me baby. Can I take youre-" I sneer. He gets a mean look on his face. 

" Aw, dont be like that. We could have some fu- " He turns around, only to be greeted by Louis, who is gripping his shoulder. 

" Is there a problem here? " Louis asked. Giving the guy a dirty look. 

" Yeah, I was just about to get this girl with an awesome guy. And not with a loser like you. " The guy snapped. Okay that's it. I slapped the guy across the face, with a SMACK. He reaches out to grab my wrist, but gets his arm twisted around.

" Try and touch her. I DARE you. " Louis growled, eyeing him. 

The guy runs out of the shop. I feel red with blush.

" Fancy seeing you here again? " He said, leaning on the counter.

" Oh..yeah. That's really cool. " I said, with a small smile. My manager was eyeing me, and I rolled my eyes back. Louis looked over to him, and his eyes narrowed. 

" Dude, are you going to order or?" Another Teen tapped on his shoulder. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

" Yeah DUDE. " I grinned hard. The guy behind him scowled at me and him crying out with laughter.

" I'll have a Carmel Frappe, and a date with you. " He drew circles on the counter. I rang him up.

" One CarFrap and I barely know you. " I typed in the order.

" Well how about, you go out on ONE date with me. Then get to know me. " He said.

" How about you both stop talking before someone gets fired. " My manager popped out of no where, and scared me.

My stomach dropped and I passed Louis his drink. He swiped his card with no comment.

" Think about it. " he whispered, and strolled out.

" That was weird, El. " My co-worker, and best friend, Darbi took me away from my thoughts.

" Oh no. I know him. Sorta. " I shrugged, and filled out more orders.

" I wouldn't go out with him. Just saying. " She whipped creamed a drink and handed it to me. I didn't say anything, just passed the next drink on.

" Hes not a bad guy. Just.......I don't know him. "

She laughed, and stirred coffee and ice.

" Just be careful. " She sang.

" I ammm! " I whined.

" Don't be a baby. Im just letting you know. " she rolled her eyes.

" Im 20 years old. Go away. " I swatted her hand, as she poked my side.

" Never will I ever! "