New Town

Like I said in the prologue this is my first Kiribaku story so let me know how it goes in the comments okay see ya
----------------------------------------
Bakugou's P.O.V

"Wow It's such a big house Dad" I had said to my very shy dad. "Yea Bakugou we were finally able to afford a home that we could live in and to be honest I think it was worth it" he said to me with a happy expression. I looked to my mom and asked "So that means we will never have to move again, Right?!". "What do you think dumbass, I don't wanna move anymore!?". I grunted but thought to myself, the house was big but not to big, it was perfect.

A/N: This is what the house looks like

       "Bakugou will you help me and your mom move these boxes Inside?" My Dad asked me

"Bakugou will you help me and your mom move these boxes Inside?" My Dad asked me. "Ughhhhh I fucking guess, I might as well since I won't hear the end of it later tonight", was all I said before I started moving in boxes.

"Um hello... Do you kneed help with that box?" this red haired boy came up to me and said, he had a big toothy smile. "What does it look like to you Shitty hair!?" I said with a tint of pink on my cheeks, but thankfully he didn't see."Shitty hair??" he asked while laughing, I could feel the blush deepen but I shook it off and said "yea your hair is all spiky and shitty looking". I didn't really mean it but I was hoping he would go away after I said it. "Our hair isn't that different haha but here lemme help you with that" he said with that same shark looking smile.

"Dont you have anywere to be? Like maybe with your girlfriend or something?" I asked trying to look annoyed. "Nah I'm single unless your willing to change that" he said with a wink and the same toothy grin. My eyes opened wide at the fact that someone as hot as he was, was gay... Wait HOT!?!?! THAT SHITTY HAIR ISN'T HOT!!!. I shook the gay thoughts off and said "Woahhh, Chill out Shitty hair, I don't even know your name" i said annoyed.

As we were moving the boxes in I tripped over my own foot and fell on top of him. "Fuck, Sorry I guess" I said blushing so I had to cover my face, but that didn't work. "Awww, Your blushing" he said, which made me even redder. "Shut the fuck up shitty hair it's not my fault that I tripped." I tried making up an excuse. "No it's cute, don't be embarrassed" he said. I felt all this rage and anger. Does he really think that I'M EMBARRASSED?!? But next thing I know my hand started blasting and I blew up his face. But when the smoke cleared his face didn't even have a scratch on it, and it was hard, maybe it's his quirk?.

I finally got up and dusted my self off from all that just happened. Shitty hair got up too and asked "So what's your name?". I reply "None of your damn business". "Fine then until you tell me your name I'll call you blasty haha" he said while laughing. "Anway my names Kirishima but looks like you already have a nickname for me" he said with a smug look on his face. All i could say was " yup and I will stay calling you shitty hair". "Sounds great blasty" he said with a wink. "UGHHHHHH fine the names Bakugou okay" I said with an annoyed tone. "You have a cool quirk I guess" i mumbled while looking down. When I said that he started to blush. "Awww see your blushing too, how adorable" I said teasingly.

"Bakugou stop flirting with people in the neighborhood, we have to finish unpacking all the boxes now" my Mom intrupts making me blush a little but I was able to hide it. "Alright mom, I'll be right there" I yelled back. "Aw looks like you have to go, but before you go..." he said making me curious a little. "What do you want Shitty hair?"I asked not showing my curiosity. "C-Can I get your number" he asked with a light tint of pink on his cheeks. "Whatever, it's (xxx) xxx-xxxx" I said with my hand behind my neck rubbing it a little. "Thanks bye Bakugou talk to you tomorrow". "Whatever Shitty hair".

I just walked into my room and my phone goes off.

Unknown:
Hey Hottie😘

----------------------------------------
Wassup my doods, yes I like to leave things off on cliff hangers but it's cool lmao, this took me an hour to write but your welcome and don't forget to vote byaaaaa💗💗
       this chap. Was 799 words.