I-I Love You...

Kirishima's P.O.V

I looked at the gun, picked it up and yelled "Nobody move!!!".

Everybody froze in place.

I moved over to baekhyun and asked for the keys to the handcuffs.

He looked at me and asked, "why should i give you the keys?".

I pointed the gun at him and raised an eyebrow.

He handed them over to me, I ran over to bakugo still pointing the gun at the others.

I unlocked bakugo's handcuffs and he stood up.

When he stood up we pushed them all to the ground and tied them up with the rope.

"You wont get away with this!!" Kaito yelled at us.

I looked at them and shrugged, "lets get outta here babe" i looked at bakugo and said.

He nodded and we walked out of the house to the sound of the three yelling for help.

We got in the car and drove off to my house.

When we arrived at my house we didnt get out we just stayed there in silence, I texted the guys on my phone asking them if they got the surprise ready.

They all responsed and i asked baku, "hey you wanna go to the mall i need to show you something".

He nodded, i drove off in the direction of the mall.

When we arrived, i got out of the car and quickly ran over to bakugo's side of the car and opened his door.

He got out, smiled, and thanked me.

I grabbed his hand and walked into the mall, i seen Mina, Denki, and Sero all standing in the food court, waiting for us to show up.

I gently laid my free hand over bakugo's eyes so he couldnt see.

I lead him over to the table we were staying at and uncovered his eyes.

I let my hand fall and he opened his eyes, "Surprise!!" We all yelled.

He looked confused and I said, "just wanted to throw a mini part to say that I- I love you".

I blushed and looked away embarrassed, I think he had seen my emotions because he took my head in his hands and kissed me softly. After he kissed me and we parted he said "I love you too shitty hair" back.

Mina made this wierd squealing noise that made Denki and Sero look at her like she was dying.

"Sorry im just so happy my ship is sailing!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I smiled at her and let out a small laugh. I felt so happy I almost started crying. I took the box i had in my back pocket out and gave it to bakugo.

He took it from my hand and opened it. Inside was a bracelet that said "His King". I lifted my arm up and showed him the bracelet I had on my wrist that said "His King".

He blushed at the gift and said "Um t-thanks i guess". Sero started laughing, Denki joined in and, "Y-Yall are so c-cute!!" he laughed out mockingly.

Denki was laughing so hard he put his arm around Sero for support in staying up.

Bakugo raised an eyebrow at the two and smirked at how close they look.

Mina whispered under her breath "shipppp!!!" loud enough for me to hear, so I snorted at her comment and shook my head.

A girl around our age tapped on bakugos shoulder, when he turned around to see who it was she asked "E-Exscuse me, C-Can you help me with something?"

Denki finally came down from his laughing high and spoke up, he asked "Hey don't I know you from somewhere". She looked away and said "No, you do not" sounding nervous.

Bakugo looked at me like he was asking for permission to go, I nodded my head and he turned twords her.

"Yea whats up?" he asked her.

She turned around and said "follow me".
                  To be Continued

Where will this strange girl take bakugo?

Is he safe with her?

Find out in the next chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late late update break is over and school has me pinned down, i was hella busy over break so when i update next it will good. P.s next update will be Part 2 of "Another Stupid Plan".