New School

Wassup my party people heh lol so here is an update that none of yall have been waiting for bc no one reads this so byaaaaa btw one last time the movie was AWESOME ok bye enjoy.
----------------------------------------

Bakugou's P.O.V:

Bakugou:
But there is only one thing before you tell me who you are

Unknown:
Yes Bakugou???

Bakugou:
You have to come to my house to meet me...

Unknown:
When?!

Bakugou:
Right Now

Unknown:
Ummm...
Do u go to school??

Bakugou:
I'm goin to, since I just moved here I need to get registered duh

Unknown:
What school??

Bakugou:
U.A High

Unknown:
Same!! Okay what about I tell you at school

Bakugou:
Okay I guess that could work...
BUT I SWEAR IF YOU CHICKEN OUT I WILL BLOCK YOU AGAIN!!

Unknown:
Calm down beautiful I'll show up, I'm promise

Bakugou:
You better 😡

Unknown:
See you at school tomorrow sexy😘

Bakugou:
Ew don't ever say that shit again you fuckin creep

Unknown:
Ok then beautiful😍

Bruh I'm so tired, I'mma go to bed. Since I'm already in some comfy clothes there's no point in changing. Goodnight world.

Morning Came and I'm just laying here in my bed look at the ceiling waiting for my alarm to go off. But my train of thought got interrupted when "Bitch it's time to wake the fuck up" my mom said while busting in the room. "OI HOLD HAG, I TOLD YOU MY ALARM CAN WAKE ME THE FUCK UP" I screamed at her while jumping up. "WHAT EVER BAKA!! JUST HURRY AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL SO YOUR NOT LATE!!". She yelled before slamming the door behind her. Next thing I know my alarm goes off which I had to turn off.
*ding*

Unknown:
Good morning beautiful can't wait to see you today😍😘

Bakugou:
You better show up I'm not kidding

Unknown:
I will sweetheart😘

Bakugou:
I AM NOT YOUR FUCKIN SWEETHEART

Unknown:
But you like it😂❤️

Bakugou:
Byeeeeeee creep

Who do they think they are calling me sweetheart like that ugh. There  so childish it's annoying and I fuckin hate it. No point in stressing now it looks like they left me alone. Thank the Lord's. I change into a black shirt with a skull on it. I put my black skin tight jeans on. Once I had those on I slipped on my black high top converse and walk out the door twords school.

As I walk into school all these girls start staring at me. I decided to play with them because why the hell not. So as I walk by them I wink at them and they fall to the ground like their knees went weak or something.

"where the fuck is this office, this school makes me sick already ughh" I say to myself with a very confused and tired expression.

"HEY BISHHHH" a girl with pink skin and alien lookin eyes walked up to me and put her arm around me.

"Get the fuck off of me" I said glaring at her, trying to shrug her arm off.

"Oh yea my names Ashido but you can call me Mina by the way haha"

So her name is Mina... Ugh people. "Hey, where the fuck is the stupid ass office in this place"?.

"This way" Mina said as she started walking in a random direction.

I open a door and the principle I suppose said" Ahh you must be Bakugou, the new student", "here is you schedule"

I take the paper and walk out of the office greeted by a happy looking Mina. "By the way I like you outfit" I start to blush looking down. "You are like the hottest guy in school, but don't worry I'm not into you" she said with a wink.

I shake off the blush and reply with "Thanks I guess".

" Yea yea, let me see your schedule" I hand her my schedule and starts to scream. "AHHHHHHH"!!! "Why the fuck are you screaming, you sound like a dyeing dog" I covered my ears and said.

"Oh sorry, but we only have 1 class together" cool I don't care. But it's not like i was ganna say that. "Okay Whatever" was I could muster before the bell rang."Shit I better get to class before I'm late, bye Bakugou". she says before running off in the opposite direction as me.

Out of no where I feel a tap on my shoulders and jumped. When I turned around all my hate for the school went away because he was here. "Hey Blasty" he said with a hot closed eyed smile. "OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO GLAD YOUR HERE". I hugged him real tight.
to be continued

who was it that came up behind bakugou ?!?!

What will happen?!?!?

Find out next episode...
----------------------------------------
Wassup my doods here you go another update lol your welcome , lol this took me another hour to write but your welcome and don't forget to vote byaaaaa💗💗
this chap. Was 830 Words.