Chapter 1

(Tiffany up top or too the side)

Tiffany P.O.V

Hey I'm Tiffany. I am 17 years old, I have a 2 year old daughter name Lylah. I live in the ATL born and raised, and I am a senior at Atlanta High School. I have had a HORRIBLE childhood. My mom hasn't been there for me. Ever since my dad has caught her cheating on him in their own bed, he has divorced her and she has went downhill from there. My mom does any drug she can get her hands on, and she does just about ANYTHING sexually too keep a roof over our head although we can barely pay the bills. I haven't heard from my father since he divorced my mom, but I really don't care because he hasn't been there for me anyways even when he was married to my mom. Well anyways my mom is Black, Native American and Puerto Rican. My dad is Haitian, White, and Cuban. So as you can see I am mixed with all those things. I am short at 5'3" , I am caramel skinned but a little darker (I love my color no matter how dark I am), I have long straight jet black hair it stops in the middle of my back with medium warm brown highlights. I have big boobs for my body at 36DD, with a flat stomach, and I have a big butt like Nicki Minaj. I hate that my boobs and butt out shine everything about me from inside and out. This is one of the causes of me having my two year old daughter. I was raped at 15 by one of my mom many clients. I came home from school and she wasn't home but I heard my bedroom door open as I was laying in the bed listening too Chris Brown peeped in was a man and yeah he took over my body I tried too fight him but he was too big and I screamed for my mom but she didn't come for me. So yeah he is the father of my 2 year old child and of course he doesn't know and I guess it is good he doesn't know but I I'm not sure. But I am glad I have Lylah in my life. She is my pride and joy and I wouldn't trade her in for ANYTHING. Lylah is like my mini me, she makes me happy, she has hazel eyes, with really curly dark brown hair, she has the most cutest smile ever, and she has the same skin complexion as me but a little lighter. Lylah goes too day care during the day because I don't trust my mom with her. I know you guys are wondering how do I pay for her day care monthly fees. Well.....I am a stripper at Magic City, I work every day at night except Sundays. My stripper name is Esctasy...My Bestfriend Kayla watches Lylah for me while I'm at work. She understands my struggle and is always willing too help. I swear I am so grateful for her. She loves her God Daughter. The money I make while at work is paying REALLY GOOD. We have celebrities come every night and mostly come to see me. I get paid at least $50,000 a night if not more. And I use that money to pay the bills at home, put most of it in a savings account I can't touch unless it's a crazy emergency, and for me and Lylah's future. No I am not looking for love, but it would be nice to have someone there for me when I need them.

Jayceon P.O.V

Wassup My Niggas! I am Jayceon, but everybody calls me Jay. I am 21 years old. I am THEE KingPin of ATL. I rose too the top in no time, the streets ain't no joke, and I ain't finna die looking like a punk ass nigga in them. Imma get what's mines, and I am talking about that MULAHH. I breathe and live ATL. I just love it out here, born and raised. The strippers, the weed, and MOST DEFINITELY THE MONEY. Everybody knows they MUST refer to me as "King" or "Boss" . I run ATL, and I ain't really looking for love. I don't love these hoes. I don't mind settling down and getting married, but right now that ain't my main concern. My main concern is MONEY and watching after my family. I am an only child, I always got good grades, I graduated from high school with top honors. I didn't go to college because I didn't think it was for me. Shiddd, Ya boy ain't no dummy. I got STREET SMARTS AND BOOK SMARTS. I love my momma too death. I go to her for everything. My dad was never there for me he died when I was young running around in these streets, not watching his back, That won't never be me. I have a 2 year old daughter named Kylie. I ain't some bum ass dead beat daddy. I take care of what's mine. My baby momma was one of my hoes that I had fucked often, and I know Kylie is mines because I took my Baby momma Tasha's virginity and she was a good girl and I never used a condom with her for some dumb ass reason of mines, and I came too her for advice every once in a while. It wasn't just about the sex. Me and Tasha never worked out as a couple, I wasn't ready but she was. And I just didn't wanna lead her on because I cared about her too much for that. I run several trap houses all over ATL. I make HELLA money and I  just love it. I can admit I am a sexy Muthafucka. I am light caramel skinned fella, 6'5", tattoos all over my body going across my chest and up and down my arms, shoulders, and back, with short curly wave hair that is smooth as a baby bottoms butt.