Working It Out (Chapter 1) Preview

Tiffany P.O.V.

YearsLater

It has been a long dreadful four years now.

I am 30 years old now. Not really much has changed, same job, same kids, same...boyfriend.

Yes me and Jayceon are still together. I guess neither one of us got the balls too end it with one another. I honestly wanted him too break it off with me, but I guess his head is telling him different.

We don't even sleep in the same room anymore, he sleeps in one of the guest rooms, and I stay in his bedroom.

The twins are getting BIGGER by the minute, they are 8 years old, and the girls are 13. They all getting bad and having smart mouths.

Taylor and Tyler are so freaking cute together. They are like best friends, and I can't get enough of it.

Kylie and Lylah are getting bad by the minute. They are such a pain in my ass, and they work my nerves. They are like P.I.C. (Partners In Crime). When one gets in trouble, the other makes sure they do something even stupider too get in trouble....its just ridiculous... But I guess that's the price of raising FOUR KIDS!

I'm honestly thinking about buying myself a house or somewhere too stay in because I don't think I can live under the same roof as Jayceon anymore. Nothing has been going on, no dates, no movie nights, no SEX...

I have too use my fingers and dildos Now and honestly that ain't no pleasure either.

We basically don't acknowledge each other anymore, lately I have been going by as me being 'Single' because that's what it feels like.

I think he is cheating on me too. He still goes out at all times of the night, be on the phone all the time, and always wanna do shit himself.

I don't wanna be a hypocrite but I don't like it. It ain't a good feeling.

I still make passionate love with Mr. Kyle, he gives it too me when Jayceon won't.

Me and Nathan are OVER. Come too find out he had a couple side chicks and thought I would be okay with it.

He got me pregnant but I got an abortion before anyone knew. Nathan didn't even know, of course he had questioned me on it but I lied and lied and lied.

I ain't finna beg Jayceon for no dick, when I can go get it my damn self.

I do love Jayceon but something has too give, I wanna work on us. Because if it wasn't meant too be then I wouldn't have gone back with his sorry ass, but I did because I believed in us, but he has too be willing too do the same.

Jayceon P.O.V.

Wassup I'm back Muthafuckas! Ain't shit changed, same lady, same kids, same house, but more money.

I did what Tiff did, I invested in that stock thing too make more money and I started a few businesses and they have become VERY SUCCESSFUL might I add.

My stock broker too Mr. Kyle at Chase Bank. He good as hell with the shit he do and putting hella money in my pockets.

Right now, me and Tiff damn near ain't even together. I sleep in a different room, NO SEX, and not even any type of communication. We don't even go out which is sad as fuck.

All she do is leave the house and cook dinner and take care of the kids, we Can go hours or maybe even days without talking.

Honestly I'm fed up with the bullshit, I frankly don't give a damn if we break up or not, I tried and she seems too not care or notice so why should I.

I been messing around with this chick named Stacy for a while. It ain't too serious because she know I am with Tiff, but she said she always gone be there so I got her right on the side where I need her too be. She a good girl. Lowkey I wasn't going for that because that mean she new too shit but she reeled me in after a while.

I know Tiffany messing with some Nigga, I ain't dumb. I don't know who it is but I know she is. She came home one time with hickies on her neck, and lied straight too my face saying, 'Oh no Babe I...I-I uhhh, burned myself with the flat iron this morning'.

She honestly ain't even a good liar, she was looking everywhere saying it except me. So I knew it was Bullshit.

I love Tiff and I always have and will, she the mother of my kids and my first official love but I ain't finna put up with this shit for long.

I tried too work it out, but I need her too do the same because sooner rather than later imma be gone and on too the next one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just Chapter One of 'Working It Out' ! Please go read if have not ! But make sure you read this, 'Lavish Boss' before reading, 'Working It Out' so there won't be any confusion! Please comment and vote! I am doing my part by updating multiple times a week, sometimes a day, and I would love for y'all too show some feedback. But Thanks for making this book, 'Lavish Boss' get too 8,000 reads. I am happy, at first I was doubtful of it, because it wasn't making much progress in the beginning, and I am not much of a writer, but I was told it was a good start, so I kept it going. Thanks so much for the support, and keep it up! I greatly appreciate it!

                                                                                                                                      Much Love, Taj