The Boyz Hwall - Ice Prince -

yo guys im so sorry for the long ass hiatus a lot has happened... i moved countries and like i had school till 5 everyday and i had mid terms and they are finally over so now i have another one or two imagines coming up soon maybe hehehe stay tuned to it!! Enjoy !

Y/n pov

"Y/n! Y/n! Did you hear about the 12 new boys transferring? I heard one of the is so called the ice prince. His name is like Hwall I think..." Eunbi my weird and high best friend said.

"For the 101th time Eunbi. I said Im not interested in them!" I rolled my eyes and told her

"Okayyyy don't blame me if you end up regretting not looking at them." She said
I nodded my head and proceeded to pull her to our lockers or else we will be late for our first period.

We went our separate ways after getting our things from the lockers. I currently have English class with Mrs Kim urgh everybody hates her. I mean like she is so mean, grumpy and gives a lot of homework who wouldn't hate her?

I entered the class and sat down on my seat and the moment I took a seat, I heard girls screaming and Mrs Kim shutting them up. I already knew what was coming. The new transfer boys.

They are trouble to me, I dont need a whole class of girls going crazy over them everyday and bursting my ear drums.

Due to my curiosity, I looked up to lock eyes with one of them. His eyes held no emotion whatsoever they were just blank. But somehow even though they were just blank, they drew me in, the light grey shade of contact lenses that he was wearing really fits his image.

I didn't know that I was staring for that long until he opened his mouth to introduce himself, and guess just what he said.

"Hwall."

Yes the Hwall that Eunbi was talking to me about and that triggered something in my mind. Then I thought back to what Eunbi had said about them. He was the so called 'Ice Prince' Now I know why there are rumours saying that he is the Ice Prince.

I study him even more carefully. He has a rather small face frame and a sharp chin, his hair is dyed into a really pretty ash grey colour and he has multiple ear piercings. His face is really well proportioned.

Apparently I was engrossed in studying Hwall's features that I didnt even hear Mrs Kim call for me.

"Y/N ARE YOU DONE STARING NOW?" Her loud voice breaks me out of my trance and i look up and blushed scarlet red. By this time everyone was staring at me and I blushed even more.

Up till now, I'm pretty sure you know that i am an antisocial girl right? If you thought so, you hit jackpot. I'm probable the shyest girl you will ever meet. I always feel super uncomfortable around guys and when I'm uncomfortable I tend to break out into nervous laughter. I can't even talk to a handsome guy with blushing and feeling shy.

"Okay so Hwall will sit beside Y/N and Kevin and Jacob shall sit behind them." Mrs Kim said and right after she said that, shout of protests started. Girls wanted the transfer boys to sit with them. Like hun, I would gladly let you take my seat.

I swear that old hag just wants me to be in the spotlight that she knows I hate. Sometimes I just wished she would choke on a bunch of french fries, suffocate and die a painful death. Im sadistic yes I know.

All the girls turned to me and gave me jealous glares, burning holes into my back. Then Hwall walked down the aisle with his friends Jacob and Kevin if I'm not wrong. All the girls except me started staring at them with those heart eyes. I just looked down at my notebook and started sketching the first thing that came to my mind.