Toy

|I will win this unless you ask me not to, in that case own me, take me, love me.|

A sudden jolt was given resulting a violent shiver to run down his spine. Eyes shut tightly as he bit his bottom lip hard as in not to make a sound.

It was growing inside, thickening and restlessly vibrating as if it was purely made for his entertainment, remaining nothing but sweet torture to Louis.

"Can you believe it?"

"What?" Louis asked, panting from the sudden horror knocking the air out of his lungs.

"How amazing she was?" Staring up to the empty stage he needed to realise that he just judged someone and probably said yes but his mind was not cooperating enough to remember who. He shuffled through his notes but it was awfully similar to gibberish, the lines not fully forming existing words or even letters.

"Yeah...oh" His entire torso twitched as yet another vibration surged through his body, resulting his reply to sound carpingly similar to a moan. Shutting his mouth he lowered his head, it was nudging against his prostate, the pressure firmly there. His ears started ringing and he was positive that it was not from the new contestant coming onto the stage.

Closing his eyes again, he shifted his weight. His sweatpants were loose concealing he's ever growing erection perfectly but the sitting resulted a continuous strain against his bum, forcing the toy deeper.

As applause broke out again the toy buried deep inside his arse stopped moving but he still could not concentrate on anything else but its presence. His ears refused to work, mind swirling with different thoughts that had nothing to do with the girl on the stage.

How the firm pressure felt inside him, when it made him tingle everywhere once it shuddered, the knowledge that it did not decide to do it on its own.

"I need some fresh air." Louis fled the scene as soon as the commercial break came on, rushing towards the balcony, he needed some air. The cold that engulfed him helped to stabilise his sense, the toy refusing to do anything in that second.

His cheeks were flaming red, a thin layer of sheer moisture covering his entire body. He probably looked drunk. He certainly felt that way.

Grateful for the solitude, he walked to the railing and pressed his palms against the metal top, admiring the cool sensation that spread upwards from it. The lot under him was noisy, full of life as people rushed around like ants.

The toy suddenly twisted with a violent jerk, coming alive and ruining Louis' peaceful moment as every inch of his body tensed, pulling taut again. His fists tightened around the metal bar, leaning forward in the slightest to support himself.

He could not bear to even contemplate how he must have looked. Louis Tomlinson, honourable judge of the X factor poised above the railing getting fucked by a toy. If anyone would step outside, or look up they would be more than able to see.

He almost jumped out of his skin when warm hands clasped his waist slipping under his shirt. Whirling around with terror evident in his eyes, he tried to push them off but at the same time he resulted unnecessary pressure against his prostate by flinching.

A smirk was plastered across Harry's face as he did not let go but kept him trapped, hovering above his tiny frame. Seeing his face gave Louis no time to think, he acted almost instinctively, halting his struggling arms and whimpering as he pressed his hard cock into Harry's thigh, no thought of escaping present anymore.