*Highway To Hell*

*Flash back*

Warning. This contains some graphic detail about a situation that might upset people. If you think you'll take offense or feel hurt by it, please skip this chapter and move onto the next. None of it is to intentionally offend or hurt people, it is just a topic I thought I should touch on in one of my books to show that things like this do really happen. So please do not take offense.
Thank you! -MissMuffin❣️

It was 9th grade. We already begun the high school shit everyone does at some point of there life. Weed, 1800 or some sorta alcohol or fuckin' every person who came about. Josiah was throwing a party this weekend and it was going to be fuckin' lit. The whole crew was going of course Because when one goes, all goes. Josiah was close to all of us so of course no one was excluded. Jayden and Jackson disscus all the bitches that would be there and the niggas who could potentially fuck it up for them. Me and Zoe sat across from them doing nearly the same.

"I hear Josiah is now single." Zoe says. I look up from my phone to look at her.
"O for fuck sake Zoe seriously?" I say frustrated. "What." She says. "Look we may have fucked wit' each other in 7th grade but the past is the past sis. Besides I never got over his sexy ass." She says as I roll my eyes. Zoe was beautiful. We've known each other since 4th grade. True commitment I must say. She had blond hair oval face and every year she seems to come up different in some sorta way. Her look, hair, eyes, nails didn't matter. She was the attractive one out of the two of us but I still loved her. "So are you going wit' anyone?" She asks me. "This isn't a damn formal or whatever it's a high school party. You get high and make out with who ever is around you." I say. At least that's how I thought it went. "Well don't worry I'll be there to protect you." She says. "Sure." I respond. "You girls ready." Jayden asks. "Yea." We both say. We get into his car and drive down to the McDonald's. If it was one thing about our clique, it was that every time were fucked up or was just about to fuck up we would stuff our asses with Big Macs. Your last meal has to be the best meal was our Moto. We were gonna get fucked up was for sure. It was our first high school party together and the promise we all had made was we'd stick together.

As the night got younger we began to make our way to Josiah's. "Do people still play 7 minutes in heaven? Or spin the bottle?" Zoe asks. "Hell yeah." Jackson says. We inch closer. I don't admit it but I'm low key nervous. I was always told as a kid to never take a drink from someone you don't know or trust. Or if you lose your virginity lose it to someone you trust and not someone you'll regret. Rumor has it Josiah threw some wack ass parties. Wack in a good way.

We pull up to his crib with nearly every parking space taken. "Goddamn." Jackson mummurs. We managed to find a space across the street. The good thing about Josiah house was he didn't have any neighbors so there was no one to call the cops on us if we were to get to loud. I text my mother to let her know I stayed at Zoe's to work on our buissness. We step out the car as Jayden and Jackson were greeted by everyone who was outside. "My nigga my nigga." One of they' homeboys says as he daps him up. "Driving now I see?" Another one says. "Hell yeah." Says Jayden.

Zoe and I make our way in as we are greeted by Josiah. "Ladies!!!! Look at yo fine asses." He says as he inches closer. "Boy shut the hell up." Zoe blurts. He comes up to me first and gives me a hug like I didn't see him two hours ago. He kissed me on the forehead before going for Zoe. "I don't get one?" She asks. "You can get something a little later mama' calm down." He whispers to her only he fuckin' horrible at whispering. You can smell the strong ass alcohol in his breath. Jay and Jackson make their way through. They all dap each other up before we all go in. The music bumps as you can feel the bass in your chest. I love it. It was a sense of freedom, a sense of adult hood, only we weren't adults we were stupid ass teenagers doing dumb ass shit.

We plow through people as Josiah leads us into the kitchen. "Now ladies and pussy eaters this is where the magic begins for the innocent." He points over to the shelves of alcohol and cups. The cups were in separate piles in different colors labeled different things. Pink meant single, blue meant taken, green just meant you didn't give a shit, purple was leave me the fuck and alone and of course red was down to fuck. It was something I had seen on Pinterest and suggest to him months ago. "I see you took up my suggestion." I pointed out to Josiah. "Hell yeah, how could I not take up that suggestion baby sis." He says. I roll my eyes as I continue to follow him into the living room where everyone was at. "This is where you go to see the unicorn and sexy ass strippers." He points to the table where there is literally a woman strippin' naked in front of a bunch of niggas and a few bitches to. They all throw money at her as everything hangs out. "I'm going to have to wash my eyeballs when we're done here." Zoe says. Josiah shoots her a look. "Feel free to roam around as you please and if you like downstairs is where you go to hit it off." He glances at Jayden and at me out the corner of his eyes. He turns back to Zoe who then looks at me. I roll my eyes at her as I know what she bout' to ask. "Whatever." I say to her. She smiles as Josiah puts his arm around her and they walk off together. "So much for stickin' wit' each other like damn." Jackson says.

He looks at me and then at Jay who suddenly dissappers. "Well." He says. "You want to dance?" He asks me. I look at him. "I mean there's nothing else to do so." I say. He takes my hand and pulls me close to the center of the room. The strippers still strips and the music still bumps. A lotta shit been happin' and this was a moment of relief. For a while it felt like nothing bad could ever happen. We dance for some time like we actually knew how to. We have a few drinks and dance a little more until I turn around and begin grinding on him. He backs me up a bit. I came a little closer to his ear. "Is this not ok?" I ask him. "Nah." He say. "Your fine." I smile. I've never been wasted before so I don't know what it feels like. But I guess you could say I was wasted as we speak. I grind on Jackson more as he started getting hard. I get more and more white girl wasted as I put his hands on my hips and wind them even more. "Damn girl." He whispers. I circle around him as he holds onto my hand so I don't fall. I start laughing not realizing I look like I had about 20 drinks. When in reality I only had about 4. I continue my dance as I get lower and lower until he pulls me back up. "Why did you do that you ruined my dance." I said to him sluring my words. "You were drowning, I had to save you." And as he says that he places a kiss on my lips. They part for a second. Just enough time for us to look at each other. He kisses me again as this time I kiss back. The kisses become longer as I wrap my hands around his neck and his on my waist. He takes his lips away from mine to my cheek, then my neck. I bite my lip to keep quiet but I was so wasted I'd forgotten people were around. As he began coming back up, he was interrupted by yelling across the room. The voice was familiar but I didn't care. He looks up. In a split second Jayden reappears slopped all on top of Jackson. "Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?!?" Jackson blurts. "Y'all was fuckin'?" He asks. He looks at me then at Jackson. "Y'all was fuckin'?" He repeats. "No." Jackson says in frustration. "How many times did you hit up nigga?" He asks him in a low toned voice. "Like...... Like 6 times." He says putting up 8 fingers. "Jesus Christ. Abby look I'll be back you go into the kitchen don't touch anything or talk to anyone." He says to me pointing to the kitchen. He walks off with Jayden's arm thrown over his shoulders and him limping right next to him. I do as I was told and go into the kitchen. Things started to become blurry. I text Zoe and ask where she was. At least that's what I thought I did. I grab a cup from the stupid little pile and pour myself something from the shelf. I didn't bother paying attention to which cup I grabbed but no one was in the kitchen so what did it matter. I drink my problems and depression away as I notice a figure in the corner of my eye. He was white. What the fuck is a white boy doing here. "Hey little ma'ma. You ok?" He asks me. "What?" I say barely hearing him. He lifts my chin up and repeats himself.  "Are you ok?" He asks. I nodd my head in confusion. I wait hoping Jackson would come to my rescue but he didn't. "I like your top." He says taking his finger and running it down my throat to my chest. He sticks his finger between my cleavage and pulls it down a bit. I take his hand. "I'm sorry but.... Do I know you?" I ask. He looks around as if he was expecting someone to show up. Before I know it he pulls his hand away from mine and puts it over my mouth. He turns me around as he restrains my arms and lifts me up. I squirm as he takes me into the basement without anyone questioning what was happening.