Stage 3

Stage 3: "Natural" Introductions

Harry POV-

Step one: bump into her "accidentally"

Step two: act interested in her well being, use the Styles smile. That always works.

Step three: Introductions.

Then stage three will be completed. Finally. After this stage, everything gets exciting. The girl becomes interested in me and drawn in with the charm, just as every other victim does. I'm sure my looks help everything move along rather quickly, considering some rather helpful genes.

There she was, just across the courtyard, probably a moment she had already planned out.. Niall was already working his magic on his choice, which she was openly drawn to considering her dreamy look at him, so it was the perfect time to begin my plan. 

She slipped her glasses up her nose and continued hurriedly scribbling out words into her journal, probably planning out her next week, maybe even month. It was leather bound, clearly weathered and old, and it looked even older than her.

After a while of being a creeper and just staring at her, she began packing up her stuff. I bit my lip and watched her body move as she got up. I had to admit, she had a really hot figure, not too cardboard cutout though. 

Wow, who knew the nerd actually had a body under all those baggy clothes. I got up and made my circle, so she wouldn't see me and I would be able to bump into her without being completely out of the ordinary.

I could feel the eyes of several people watching my every move but I simply ignored them. It was like being famous, everything you do is under supervision. Of course, me being me, I enjoyed every bit of attention I could get. I flashed my onlookers the standard Styles smile and continued on my way.

Bam.

Step 1, check

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." I paused letting her have a moment to be fully aware of who had ran into her. Step 2, check. "Can I help you up?" I outstretched my hand, smiling slightly at her. She blankly stared at it before simply gathering her bag and standing up on her own. I quickly pulled my hand back, lessening the awkward tension that she had created.

"I have to go." She wasn't looking at me, but instead staring intensely at the black car that was pulling into the parking ring.

"I'm Harry, and you are?" Dammit, this plan is beginning to fail, just do what you always do Styles.

"Grace, but I have got to go now." She swiftly turned on her heel and walked away without another word. I was left breathless and shocked, normally the victim at least showed interest. I mean come on, I am the Harry Styles, the bad boy everyone wants, who isn't interested in that?

"Damn man, looks like you gotta step up your game." I swung around, hitting whoever was there in the cheek. "Ouch!" It was Niall.

"You know not to sneak up on me like that you idiot!" I couldn't help but laugh.

"I hate you Styles." He shoved me and tried to hide his smile.

"Yeah, I bet even you can't resist this," I gestured to my body, shaking my shoulders, with an actual smile that only Niall had ever been able to pull out of me.

"Don't ever do that in my presence again."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Grace POV-

The house was empty when I arrived, at least as far as I could see. Security guards were set up in their usual places. The house was more like a prison than a house after it happened. So much had changed, so much had to be done to fix it. 

I didn't want my life to be like that though. I wanted to live the way I lived before, just not so trustingly. I just wanted a chance to be normal. A chance at freedom and a chance at actual happiness. Not some pretend crap that you learn out of a how to book.

But, ya know, you can't always get what you want.