This is bad, really bad.

After I threw up at Damians last night, I called my mom and had her take me home. I felt bad leaving Damian but I didn't wanna throw up anymore at his house. My mom gives me some medicine and I go to sleep. The next morning I wake up to my mom coming in and saying "Wake up Haley. You have a class in an hour!". I get up, shower, get dressed, and my mom made me breakfast. I grab my keys, and books then hop into my Scion TC and drive to the school. 

"Hey Haley!!" Damian says, walking up to me. "Hey, sorry about last night, I'm not quite sure what's wrong with me" "It's fine, but I did eat all the Phish Food." he says laughing. "You suck!" we walk into our first class, AP Chemistry. My other best friend, Ciara, is my lab partner in here. "Did you do your homework?" she says as I walk up to her. "Oh shit! I totally forgot, and I got sick last night" "Oh are you ok?" "I'm not really sure, I just randomly threw up while I was at Damian's" "That is weird, wait......" "What?!?" I say kinda freaked out. "Didn't you sleep with that guy in One Direction?" "SHHHHH!!!" I say covering her mouth, then realizing what she meant. "Oh my god, you don't think? I mean my period is late" "Oh my god! Haley, we are going to the store at lunch and getting you a pregnacy test" "My parents are going to kill me" I say as the bell rings, so we have to get to work.

At lunch I meet Ciara at my car, she gets in the passanger side, and we drive to Walmart. I pick up the first pregancy test I see, buy it and we run to the bathroom. I go in the stall and do my business. I wait the center amount of time and look at the stick '+'. Oh my god. I'm pregnant, with a celebrities baby. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I walk out of the stall, show the stick to Ciara, and start crying. "Ciara...what...am...I...supposed....to...do?" "Haley, you have to try and get Zayn to talk to you or something, you can't do this alone" "I know, but that's never going to work. If I tweet him, it'll turn into another Justin Bieber and Mariah thing. I don't want them to write a song called Bailey" "You'll figure something out, I know you can" "Ok, let's go back to school, and I'll tell Damian" We get into the car and I call Damian. "Hello?" "Hey Damian, we need to talk be outside in the parking lot in 2" "Ummm...ok?" "Bye"

We pull into the parking lot, I park. We start walking toward the building, "Crap, I have to run talk to my English teacher, good luck telling Damian" "Thanks". I see Ciara and Damian exchange waves as I walk up to him. "What did you wanna talk about?" "I have a slight problem..." "What's wrong" he asks, sounding worried. "So remember last night how I threw up out of nowhere at your house? and remember when I said Caroline texted me while we were in Starbucks? and remember Zayn? "Yes, yes, and yes. But I'm confused, what does all that have to do with anything?" "Damian, I'm pregnant with Zayn Malik's baby" He chokes on his Mountain Dew, once he recovers he screams "WHAT???!?!??!!?!? HALEY ARE YOU SERIOUS??" "Yes. Me and Ciara went to Walmart and I took a pregnancy test, it was positive. He's the only person I've slept with in awhile" "Haley, what are you going to do?" "I have no idea, it's not like I can just call him up and be like 'Hey Zayn, I don't know if you remember me cause we had drunk sex one night after your concert, but I'm pregnant with your baby'" "That is very true, but you need to tell him, somehow" "It would be so much easier if he had actually called or texted me. SHIT! And now he has a girlfriend. That's just going to make it so much harder" "You'll figure something out", he says grabbing both my hands and looking me in the eyes, "We'll figure something out" 

I hope you guys like the story. If you have any requests or wanna tell me what I could do to fix my writing considering it's my first fanfic, leave it in the comments. Hope you like the story! ~ Haley