Doctor Time.

The week is finally over, I don't know how I made it through that week. I find out I'm pregnant, tell my two best friends, AND I still need to tell my parents(which I still don't know how I'm going to do). I'm sitting next to Damian in 4th period, we have a sub so we are just doing some dumb packet and we're allowed to talk. "Damian, I have my first doctors appointment after school. Will you PLEASE go with me, I'm scared" "Haley! Of course I will!" he says, a little to loud causing people to look. "Damian oh my god be quiet" "Sorry! But yes, I'll go, and I'll drive, just in case you get a little to emotional". We walk out of class and make our way to the parking lot. "Are you ready?" He asks unlocking his car. "No, Damian, I'm scared" I say getting into the car. "You're going to be fine!" "I sure hope so"

We walk into the doctor's office and I check myself in. Damian and I sit down and wait. "So, do you want me to come back there with you?" "Yes please" I say, and he puts his arm around me. "I'm here for you". "Haley!" "Yes, that's me" I say standing up and walking towards the doctor. "Is this the father?" she asks as she sees Damian walk up. "No, that's just my friend" "Oh, ok. Well come on back" she says leading us back into the room. She has my lay down on the chair and leans the chair back, Damian is on the other side of the chair from the doctor holding my hand. The doctor takes out the transducer and puts in on my stomach. She moves it around for awhile, as me and Damian stare at the screen. All of a sudden we can see the baby. My baby. I squeeze Damian's hand because I am in such shock. That is my baby.

"Everything seems well, you aren't that far along so we can't tell much, but I do know the sex of your baby. Do you want to know?" "Ummm...........yes, yes I do" I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to know, but I know I'd be curious later if I didn't find out now. "You are going to have a girl!" "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!" I've always dreamed of having a baby girl, maybe not when I'm 18 and the father is a international pop star in the number one boy band of the world; but I always wanted a girl. We finish up the appointment, and I realize I'm starving. "Hey Damian, want to go get some dinner?" "Sure, where to? You pick." "Chipotle?" "I knew you were going to say that, come on, lets go"

We get into Damian car and I turn my phone back on, I turned it off when I walked into the doctors office. Once it boots up I see I have a few text messages from Caroline. 'Haley, Zayn is following people, do you want me to get him to follow you?' 'HALEY RESPOND!!' 'Ok, whatever, I'm telling all my followers to get him to follow you' I had forgotten she had one of those big accounts with over 100 thousand followers. 'I GOT ZAYN TO FOLLOW YOU!!! You're welcome'. I text her back 'OMG, should I DM him and ask if he remembers me or something???' I get an almost instantaneous reply 'YES HALEY OMG MESSAGE HIM RIGHT NOW'

I turn to Damian who is singing along to Maroon 5 on the radio, "Damian?" "Yeah?" "Caroline just texted me and she got Zayn to follow me on twitter, and now she wants me to DM him and ask if he remembers me" "Oh god, are you sure you want to do that?" "I think so, I mean, its worth a try right? I don't think they usually check their DMs, so maybe he wont see it" "Ok fine, but what are you gonna say? 'Hey Zayn, we got drunk together in your hotel room after your concert and had sex, and now I'm pregnant with your baby?" "Ummm....I hadn't really thought of that. What should I say then?" "If I were you, I'd say something like 'Hey Zayn, I really need to talk to you, I don't know if you remember me, but you took me up to your hotel room one night, and we got a little drunk, and one thing lead to another, and yeah. But we have a slight problem with that' Something like that" "Ummm....ok"

So I open my twitter app and refresh my followers and see that Caroline wasn't lying and he actually did follow me. I go to his twitter page and click 'Send a Direct Message' and type basically exact what Damian said. "Ok, I sent it, now we just have to wait for a response" "I hope he checks his DM's because you really need to talk to him." Just as we pull into the Chipotle parking lot my phone buzzes. Oh. My. God. I get a notification from twitter "NEW DIRECT MESSAGE FROM @zaynmalik".