Exhaustion

The comeback was going great so far, as the main MV had been revealed and really loved by the fans. The guys themselves liked it very much, and were watching during their free time. Today was a special day for them. They were going to learn a new dance for their next MV, and they were all pretty excited to see what it looked like. 

By lunch time, everyone, the managers, the stylists, the makeup artists and, of course, the dance teacher, were reunited in the dance room. You were all sitting in a big circle, talking and eating. As usual, the boys were picking on each-other, and they were especially loud. This kind of thing happened each time they were excited, so you got used to it quickly enough. It didn't take long before the seven of them were on their feets, running around like kids and doing some little dance moves from their previous songs. Eventually, Jungkook strated teasing Jimin over and over again about that one dance move he was doing perfectly (to perfectly for the youngest apparently), and some others joined. The majority of them were laughing, and Jimin was trying to beat Jungkook's ass down in vain.

----

It was finally time for the boys to practice the new dance, so everyone had moved to the back of the room. After multiple hours of practice, the dance was finally coming together, and you realised how hard they were working. The choreography was already looking pretty good in your perspective, but some of the boys seemed unsatisfied with their progress. Despite that, the majority of the group decided to do the whole dance again and to record it.

The choreography was the sexiest thing you've ever seen. It was suiting the boys perfectly, and they seemed like they were in their element while dancing it. The boys rested a moment on the floor after the last steps, completely soaked in sweat. You went to see them and gave them water bottles at the same time, and sat beside Seokjin. He was looking particularly down compared to his younger brothers.

-What's wrong? You asked.

-I can't do this choreography! I wasn't at the right place, I couldn't do the steps correctly, and I'm always in the back so I can't even see what I'm doing!

He said the last sentence with anger in his voice.

-Look, I've watched you do it, and I think that you're underestimating yourself. Sure, maybe some of the moves doesn't suits you as they suits Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook, but you're not the only one struggling with it. And even so, it was the first day of practice; of course you would all have some difficulties!

Seokjin didn't even looked at you. He was just being rude at that point.

-Ya! I'm trying my best to cheer you up here! You could say something don't you think?

He sighed, but didn't say anything.

-Welp, I tried. I'll be in the hallway if you want to talk later.

And so you left the room, a little irritated by Seokjin's temper. Even though you knew that he was exhausted, it didn't allowed him to behave like that.

----

Eventually, the boys came out of the room, ready to go back home, but two were missing.

-Hey Nabi, are you coming with us tonight? Asked Namjoon.

-I'll wait for Seokjin and Hoseok, but I'll see you later at the dorms for sure!

-You can go in if you want; Hobi is teaching the moves to Jin-hyung.

-Thanks for the info, see you later!

The group left and you entered the dance room quietly. The two other boys didn't notice you, as they were completely focused on the dance moves. They would easily spend ten minutes on a certain move before practicing the next one, and you could see the improvement. Seokjin's moves were more fluids and he was looking more confident. You found the interaction between the two boys cute, so you decided to take your phone out and record without them knowing. You filmed little parts for about twenty minutes until your phone ringed. The two boys jumped to the sound, and finally noticed you in the back of the room.

-Sorry!

You didn't say anything more before answering the call coming from Taehyung. You both talked for about five minutes before ending the call. Then you looked back at the two boys standing at the other side of the room.

-Did I scare you? You asked laughing.

-I almost had a heart attack! Answered Hoseok. You could have told us you were here!

Both you and Seokjin laughed. After some seconds, you got up on your feet and came closer to them.

-Taehyung wanted to know when we were going home, you said. Are you guys finishing soon?

They exchanged a glance, and both nodded at you.

-I'll text Tae to say that we're coming then!

-Say to him that the living room and the kitchen better be clean when we get there! Added Seokjin, making you laugh again.

----

You were now sitting in the van on the way to the dorms. Hoseok was sitting in the row in from of you, sleeping, and Seokjin was keeping you company in the last row of seats.

-Sorry about earlier, he said quietly. I was so exhausted, my mind wasn't right and so I was rude to you. I shouldn't have acted this way...

-It's alright for this time, but please don't do that again. You answered.

He nodded, and you turned your head to the window again, but the man called your name.

-Hey Nabi... Can I ask you something that's been on my mind?

-Yeah of course, you answered turning your body towards him.

-What exactly... What are we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG GUYS I JUST REALIZED THAT ESCAPE IS RANKED #6 IN SERENITY LIKE WTF?! 

On a more calm note, I want to thank everyone who acctualy reads my stuff, I never thought that it would be so high up in the rankings, nor did I ever thought that anyone would acctualy read it.

Anyway, THANKS GUYS!