Kai Toshiki

Kirina: we're here for the third one shot! And it's Kai Toshiki!!

Fangirls: *FANGURLLLLL* YAAASS!!♡♡💘

Aichi: Kai-kun is so popular ne..

Kirina: of course! Most of the fangirls love him cause of his looks and interesting character! He's fierce, cool, brave and independent!

Aichi: agree, i can see that from Kai!

Kirina: *nods*

Kamui: I still don't get it why girls like him so much.. he's a dragon! A ranging dragon whenever he's cardfighting! He'll hunt you down!!!

Kirina: i understand why you think kai is a nightmare, you've been dreaming about him taking your goddess away..

Kamui: yea-WHAT?! THAT'S FAKE NEWS!!

Kirina: what fake? The nightmare?

Kamui: NO! HE'S NOT GONNA TAKE MY GODDESS AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
*raging*

Aichi: Kai-kun is not like what you think kamui..

Kai: y'all having a good time back stabbing me while i was away, huh..

Kirina: you're finally here!

Kai: Whatever... *Glares at kamui*

Kamui: *glares back*

Kirina: okay let's get this started. And kai be nice to reader-chan!

Kai: okay..

Kirina: good! Now aichi-!

Aichi: author doesn't own CFVG and it's characters!

Kirina: now on the story!

------------------------------ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

F/N  L/N's POV

"Ah! I'm finally here! It's been so long! I miss this!" I sighed laying on my bed staring at the decorated ceiling thinking about the things I want to do this day!

I roll on the other side of the bed taking my phone out of my pocket and type a message to someone. After i send a message. I went out of my bed and took a bath. After the bath I went to change my clothes. I received a call and it was Miwa! My bestfriend!

(Miwa - italic , F/N- bold italic)

"Heya!!"

"Miwaaaaaa! Hey!!"

"Y/N! It's been so long! Where are you? Are you here yet? Want me to get you? What should i bring? Wanna cardfi—"

"Miwaaaaa, chill! You ask too many question! *Chuckles* slow down bro!"

"Eeeeh, gomene. It's just that I'm so excited that you're back!"

"I miss you too Miwaaaa!"

"Sameeeeeee :> aaaand want to hangout with us?"