Dating Mamoru Anjou

Ooops~ thewildtaintedauthorappears*v* letsgowiththeheadcanon;))

Mamoru~ The wonderful big brother~♡
Wishhewasmybro—v—

Btw enjoy~♡ Requested by: KenzieCullen09

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating Mamoru Anjou/ Headcanon

⚫ Mamuro is very loyal, gentle and kind to you. He loves you very much!

⚫ He's there for you when you needed him. He'll give his full attention to you.

⚫There are times when-

⚫ He's busy at the Dragon Empire Branch and deals with the trouble all the time. He works hard to manage the branch, lead a cradfight events and set the schedules for the meeting. He gets tired and sometimes he went home late and all he need is rest. You can't help but get worried at his health, he's over working and he didn't get enough sleep.

⚫You manage to let him take a break from all the stress and let him rest. He lays on the bed the whole day as you aid him after you found out he's sick. He can't go anywhere, if he want to escape and over work again you're there to tie him back to his bed. Info, you live together in your apartment.

⚫ He's there for you anytime and you're there for him too. You won't just let him do everything on his own, you're there to help him anytime.

⚫ He's back at his work okay and after that he went home early. You're surprised when he's there early than you. Looks like he's there to do what he promised.

⚫Taking you out on a dinner date ;> .

⚫You know he's busy but he never ignores you, even when his mind is occupied with work. He won't miss a day to hear your voice. You're his happy pill that give him energy at work.

⚫On his free time, he spend that time with you. Doing random things together.

⚫ He's a popular vanguard cardfighter and he's famous with his fans. So it's kinda hard to go out in public with many people since his fans can detect him that fast. The fangirls.

⚫ Yes, the fangirls. It irritates you when he's surrounded by his fans, you can't have a normal day with him when they're swarming him. You sometimes get jealous when girls starts to flirt at him.

⚫He respects his fans. His fans are important to him too and you know that. But he finds a way to escape them and went back to your side. That jealously in your eyes, he knew that and quickly pull you out at your jelly state. Telling you that you're more important than them and he won't leave you.

⚫When it comes to him being jealous. He's serious. He gets irritated too. He acts cute. And. Dangerous. But. He. Cute.

⚫Dates are romantic. Every setting of the date has it's spark.

⚫ He's protective too. No one can harm you when he's around. He mad.

⚫PDA? He don't agree. He prefers to show his affection to you privately that only you can experience his love for you.

⚫When it comes to affection, he loves hugs and kisses. Your hugs can make him feel better everytime and your kisses, he loves the feeling.

⚫You met his little sister and parents already. You were close to her sister, Tokoha, and she calls you 'sister-in-law' already. You blush~

⚫You both get along with Tokoha. She's your partner when it comes to cooking and taking care of Mamoru. She trusts you to take care of him. She's the lovely sister you knew.

⚫ She's your partner when it comes to teasing Mamoru. And he's already beat.

⚫Mamoru is very good at cardfight, he's the master, and like his sister they're both passionate at the game and believes Vanguard is fun!

⚫You knew that, it's because of vanguard you met him. You're thankful for that lovely encounter.

⚫He supports you everytime. He's there to cheer you up and make you smile.

⚫Despite of your stressful days and down times, the both of you will comfort each other. You both needed it and the support from each other.

⚫He loves you that much. You love him that much. And that much is very much~!

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Another request~ I love this one~

I'm sorry for not updating for awhile, I was again busy with school projects and exams. And since it's done and school breaks near I can update more stories!

And for the requests no worries, I plan on to make them all and update soon! Thank you for the patience.

And yeah I hope you enjoy the Headcanon. And thanks for reading! Ciao!

KA_0210

<<Prev        Next>>