Dating Shion Kiba

Requested by: KenzieCullen09

Le prince Shion is here~

Enjoy~!

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating Shion Kiba (includes)

⚫ He's very loyal to you.

⚫Shion will give his attention at you whenever you needed it. Even if he was busy he will be there if needed.

⚫ He's very patient when it comes to his lover. He will respect your decision and wishes. Will protect you at harmful situations

⚫Will be there for you at good times or bad times. Won't leave you alone until you tell him what's wrong.

⚫He helps you solve problems and will be there to support you.

⚫ He's calm and he smiles a lot. He knows how to lighten up the mood and made everyone smile. When he saw the frown on your face, with effort he makes a way to get you smile and laugh and lighten up your day.

⚫ Being the heir of Kiba company and him being busy about his future responsibilities, he won't forget you even when he's busy. Everyday he will sent you messages in order to brighten up your mood/day or even he'd sent your favorite flower just to make you smile. And with that his day is completed when he receives a sweet reply from you and knowing you're okay.

⚫He goes to school with you, he's there by your side not minding the people around you. He's with like a normal person that's sweet, friendly and kind.

⚫Not into displaying his affection in public. He prefers to show his love when you both have alone time. He gives you the love that you deserve.

⚫ Holding hands, cuddles and playing chess is his favorite. Especially vanguard!

⚫Oh he won't go easy with ya when it comes to cardfights. He's achieving the fun and victory.

⚫He will teach you some lessons in Cardfighting. He's good at it and he makes sure you get everything he teaches.

⚫ He's proud of your improvements and achievements.

⚫You met his friends, Tokoha and Chrono. Both were friendly and funny. The three of them fits together as a team and best buddies. You could say, Shion's lucky to have them.

⚫Dates? Hmm, you choose where ;>

⚫Most of the days you had fun with him.  Seeing you smile and laugh was the best things in Dating.

⚫You become an important person in his life, you trust him and he trust you the same and he won't do anything to break his relationship with you.

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tada~ done! I have many scene to add but I'll put them next time! So I hope you enjoyed reading :>

Thank you again for requesting! ;>

See ya! Next is Mamoru Anjou!

KA021o
<<Prev.     Mext>