Saori Fuchidaka

This was requested by: VanguardRanger25

Hope you enjoy~!

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Oi Saori."

"What?"

"Do you like the sunlight?"

"Why do you ask."

"Cause you rarely go outside and have fun."

"And so?"

"Why are you so grumpy?" You asked him raising a brow. He gave you a bored look.

Sighing you asked him again. "So, why don't you go outside and explore?"

"What's fun outside anyway." He muttered and ignored you again.

"Answer me."

He didn't answer and focused his attention on the TV screen. You glare at his direction. "Do you hate going outside that much? No one can hurt you, y'know." You said  and he didn't bother to reply.

You roll your eyes, you went towards him and grab his ahoge. "Answer me."

He flinched and glared at your direction. "What are you doing?! And stop asking questions! You're annoying!" He replied irritated.

"And so are you." You glared back and stood infront of him. "Now tell me why you don't go outside—"

"Because the sun doesn't like me!!"

You looked at him 'Srsly?'. "Is that the reason?" He nodded and looks away. "Wow I thought it's something serious. But anyway, go outside." You said and fixed yourself.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I said outside."

"Why?" He asked you give him a look. He sighed. "And what's with the questions about going outside and all. You know I don't like outing and meeting the stupid sun! Yet you still ask me about those, are you taking me out or something??" He looked at you with those yellow eyes.

You nodded. "Yes, I'm taking you out. No complains. I'll wait." You said and went towards the door meeting the bluette.

"Oi Hiroki, how's justice?" You asked with a smirk and he grins. "Doin fine (Name)! So what's with you and Saori?" He asked.

"Ask your friend. I'm waiting outside. Bye~" you walk away with a smile on your face.

"Eeeh?. Oi, Saori. She said she's waiting outside." Called Hiroki at the pouting Saori. "Tch. She's annoying..."

"I agree but don't keep a girl waiting, Saori. That's very rude." Hiroki said and pats his back. "Nothing will happen if you go outside anyway, besides you're with (Name), I'm sure you'll have fun."

Saori stood up and scratch his hair. "Okay.." sighing he looked at his cards and place them in his pocket.

"OI SAORI!" He flinched and sighed again. "I'M COMING!!" He shouts back.

Hiroki chuckles. "Bro, she'll turn your frown upside down."

You're outside the door waiting for the teen. The door opened revealing Saori, covering his face as the sun met his skin. Sunkiss. You laughed at his reaction.

"You're a vampire?" You asked amused.

He hissed and cover his face again. You shook your head and grab hold of his hands, he looked at you, eyes widen.

"Let's go." You smiled. He looked away, noticing the blush on his face. "You're annoying.." he mumbled cutely. You sighed and grins. "Whatever, let's enjoy."

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

I don't really know how to do his character but I hope this is okay ;>

KA_0210
<<Prev         Next>>