Birdgirl

At seventeen, Camila Cabello was handling a task no one would expect from her - picking up girls for her friends. Bearing a sweet, angelic face and a flare of innocence in her eyes, luring them in was almost too easy. She was the ultimate wingman. She was Birdgirl.When tragedy struck, she was left with a predicament; to keep a promise to a friend or follow her heart - the one in Lauren Jauregui's possession.But whether she was willing to make the choice or not, fate had already decided for her.

1/10 smut

10/10 story

9/10 fluff

9/10 drama

Really detailed. I love it but it is one time read for me

TMI ahead -
The Landon character is literally me. I am a hygienic freak. I am often teased for being gay but of course I deny. But don't even try to my gay. I just deny it. Once, I didn't even realize but I was gawking at a girl while eating Pav Bhaji (Indian Dish) sitting in the backseat of the car and my younger brother who was seating in the shotgun saw me from the rear view mirror and said "Stop it or you will end up eating her" and I realized I had the mouth watering face on but by thank god or who ever made the Hindi language because of it my mom in the driving seat thought he was talking about what I was eating.

In Hindi he said BAS KAR, KHA JAI GI KYA USKO?

Author torunafter