Patricia Comes to Town: August 2nd

2nd chapter! NOt finished yet but still working on it!

.

.

.

.

*SPONGEBOBS POV*

When I got home yesterday Patrick told me that thot Patricia was coming to town! We are all going on vacation because I only have a few more weeks before boating school starts. Im leaving my thot pet snail Gary with thot grandma.

When I wake up my alarm didn't sound cause its Saturday and I'm off. But I got a couple of days off to go on vacation too. I get all my thongs packed up and head to Patrick's.

"Hey Patrick, I'm here to wait for your sister with you. How much longer will it be?"

"I really don't know but it looks like its not gonna be till the afternoon!"

Great what do we do till then? "Well what do you wanna do till then?

" We should practice our thot walk!" I sigh Patrick always wants to practice his thot walk. "Okay, thot walk practice it is." I grab pair of heels from Patricks rock and slip them on.

"Okay, thot walk in 3,2,1...thot walk thot walk thot walk." Just as we started thot walking Squidward walked up. "What are you two doing?" I turn to look at Squidward thotly and said "We are practicing our thot walk for when Patricia gets here." Squidward sighs. Everyone knows Squidward doesn't like Patricia or any THOT for that matter!

*PATRICIAS POV*

I gey off the bus and see SPONGEBOB, Patrick, and Squidward standing by Patricks house. I walk over very thot like and nudge Squidward. "Move out of my way non-thot." Squidward turns and glares at me. I smile a big thotty smile so he can see my chipped brown teeth. Squidwards looks at me with disgust but continues on. When squid ward is gone I greet sponge bob and Patrick, "Hi guys!"

"Hey Patricia," they both reply simultaneously.

"So what have y'all been doing?" I ask

Just practicing out thot walk! Do you want to join?"

"Yasss girl yaaaassssss," I reply."

So then we practiced our thot walk, but we had to go get our bags for the trip. Once we made sure we had everything we made our way to the bus stop.
.
.
.
.
*Sponge bobs POV*
As we waited for the bus I went over to the near by snack machine, and the bus came and picked them up. The bus had left me behind! I chased after it and said,"WAIT I NEED TO GET ON!" It just kept going so I had to go talk to someone. I went to customer service, but there was a long line. I had to go to the bathroom, but I couldn't tell which bathroom was for boys or girls. So I went to the costumer service line and waited in line. It took 24 hours to get to the lady, and when I did she was very ride. She was also kind of annoying too! In between every word she stuck her tongue out and made a very annoying noise. Then she had the nerve to tell me she couldn't understand me! So I started doing the same thing, and suddenly she could understand me. By the time all this was over she said there would be no buses coming through for awhile. Now I was stuck here with no way to go on the trip and no way back home!