Chapter 7

The days passed by, it was September 30th.

That meant I would get to see Viktor in the next 6 days.

How did I get so lucky?

Viktor was this amazing, attractive, sweet person and I was nothing. I wasn't attractive, nor amazing or sweet, I was just Yuri.

But, I must've been doing something right, because I had Viktor.

~

v-nikiforov

❤️💬▶️10,000 likesv-nikiforov i can't wait to see someone View 1,590 commentsPhichit+Chu who??? pm me!!Christophe

❤️💬▶️
10,000 likes
v-nikiforov i can't wait to see someone
View 1,590 comments
Phichit+Chu who??? pm me!!
Christophe.Giacometti ^
Y+Katsuki you look beautiful.
v-nikiforov спасибо, красивая. @ Y+Katsuki

I had been reading up on Russian just a little bit, enough to know that Viktor was saying "thank you, beautiful."

I blushed at his picture. I must've stared at it for 20 minutes now, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of it.

How was he so damn attractive? I just didn't understand.

I guess part of me was a little jealous of him, but the majority was awe. He was so beautiful to me, and I wanted to make sure he knew that.

Yuri.Katsudon:
Viktor..

Viktor.Bby:
What's wrong Yuri??

Yuri.Katsudon:
Idk.. I'm just worried I guess..

Viktor.Bby:
Are you okay? Why are you worried?

I contemplated on telling him that I was worried because of him.

What if we met and he didn't like what he saw? Or the Yuri he knew wasn't as great as the real thing? What if he thought I was pathetic and overly clingy?

Viktor.Bby:
Please talk to me yuri

Yuri.Katsudon:
It's nothing. It's just my anxiety. I'm sorry

Good job Yuri, you bothered him for nothing.

Viktor.Bby:
Yuri, your anxiety isn't just nothing. Don't apologize for something that can't be helped. We'll get through this together, so tell me what's wrong.

Yuri.Katsudon:
Viktor, I'm scared you won't like me. I'm scared you'll think I'm lame, or pathetic, and I really don't want your time here to be wasted.

Viktor.Bby:
We'll just have to see then. ❤️ but as of right now, I'm not concerned with any of that nonsense. Yuri, you're you, whether it's online or in real life. And I honestly think I'll like irl you better, because I can't cuddle my phone.

//super short one, give me some suggestions about what you'd like to read next!