Comforting

Kenzie laid there in bed, watching impatiently at her ceiling. She was waiting for a phone call, or a text, or even a Snapchat! But 10 minutes past and there was no respond. She desperately wanted to throw her phone across the room, but it's 11:00pm and she'd wake everybody up. She especially didn't want to wake up Johnny, he needed sleep for a concert he's having here in LA tomorrow and they let him crash here for the night. He needs his rest.

Kenzie sighed at her black phone screen.

Whatever. He said he'd call me back in 5 minutes. It's been 20.

Kenzie grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly to her body. A ding made her scramble quickly to her phone. It wasn't from Hayden, but it was from one of her best friends, Bri.

Bri💕: Hey.... Skylar posted this to her snap

 Skylar posted this to her snap

Im so sorry, Kenz. He didn't deserve you anyways.

Kenzie sat there in aw, tears swelling up in her eyes. Her boyfriend cheated on her. She didn't care if she woke up the whole household, she threw her phone across the room and collapsed back into the bed, sobbing into the pillow. Somebody came rushing into her room, but Kenzie didn't care. She continued to cry, until a pair of arms made her sit up.

There sat Johnny Orlando. Messy, dirty blonde hair. Tired brown eyes and a saddened expression on his face. Kenzie cries harder as he brought her into his side, her head in the crook of his neck. John ran his fingers up and down her arm comfortingly.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked after a while, rested his head on hers. Kenzie let out a shaky breath, "H-He cheated on me." She ended it with more sobs, clutching onto his shirt. Johnny clenched his jaw in anger, disgusted in somebody he's friends with. Well, not anymore. Johnny used the tip of his finger to lift her chin. Her eyes were glossy, eyelashes long and damp from the tears. The tip of her nose pink, and her lips plumped. Beautiful.

"You're perfect, Mackenzie Ziegler. And it's his loss." John said, leaving a lingering kiss on her forehead before she smiled and cuddled back into his neck and falling asleep.