let go. (2/2)

Top🐰

Bottom🐥

Jungkook POV
Its been a week since Taehyung was found dead and Jimin.. I am worried to him. Since the day when he found out that he's dead.

He's not going out to his room. He doesn't eat too. When he's in the bathroom I stay inside of his room because I'm scared that he's gonna drown himself and I don't want to lose him. I want to prove to him that I am better than Taehyung and I will make him love me forever and ever.

When I cook for him and ask him to eat. He will just say:

"I'm not hungry Jungkook"

Every night I always look at his room to check if he's sleeping or not. I will see him crying or holding a picture of them.

"Hyung I wish you love me just like you love Taehyung"

Jimin suddenly turned to me. Eyes widened and shocked of what he hear. I know I should be shy or run because of what I said but no I'm confident. I will prove to him that he's supposed to love me.

"K-kookie?"

I went to him and he stand up and walking away from me.

"Hyung"

"Noo.. Go away"

"Hyung what the-"

"Noo Jungkook stay away from me"

"No let me explai-"

He's started running away from me like a child! I hate it! He's being a kid right now!

"Hyung!" I caught one of his wrist and pinned him in the wall.

"J-jungk-kook"

"What hyung scared or shy?" I smirked and he suddenly blushed

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG CAN YOU UNLESS FUCKING LET ME EXPLAIN!!" He suddenly get quiet and pouted.

"Hyung" I started to caress his face and Jimin is like looking at me but I don't know what type of expression his eyes telling. I can't explain.

"Hyung I-I like y-you"

"But I only love Taehyung"

"I know but I want to prove to you that I am better than him."

"Jungkook I appreciate your confession but I only love Taehyung" and that broke my heart

I can't think right now. I think I am no much to Taehyung. He only sees me as his bestfriend.

"O-oh ok hyung you need to sleep"

"Okay Kookie" he smiled to me I carried him to his bed and he laid down as he greet me "Good Night" and I only smiled to him. I think I will let you go too Hyung.

Just like they say if you love someone you will do anything even letting him go because he is happy with another person but seeing him smile makes me smile.

.....
next day
Jimin POV

"Good morning Koo-" as I went down to the living room, he isn't here.

"Kookie?" I went to kitchen. He isn't there. The Rooms. None. I went all and he isn't here. He said he will stay with me.

"Kookie" I started crying because I'm missing him then my phone started to ring. It was Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon-bold— Jimin-italic

"Hello Jimin ah"

"Hi hyung. Why did you call me?"