perfect.

Top🐰

Bottom🐥

Jimin POV
"Kookie."

"Kookie wake up. Its time for our trip" I shook Jungkook's right arm but he still doesn't wake up.

"Jeon Jungkook if you don't wake up. You don't get a kiss for a week" I threatened and suddenly he stand up to his bed and walk towards me and smiling cheekily.

"Aww babe good morning you know I'm awake right"

"Tskk you're just scared that you can't get kiss to me"

"I'm not" He said confidently and smirked

"Well then no kiss for a week"

"No babe. I was just joking right." He said as we kissed

......
"Train 4 to Busan"

Me and Jungkook stand up as he taking pictures of me.

"Kookie take pictures of me later. I look ugly today."

"But baby you always look perfect what ever you are" Jungkook said as I blushed so hard.

We sat down as I laid my head onto his shoulder while we're looking at his camera. He really loves taking pictures and whenever his taking a picture of me. You'll see how passionate he is of just getting it perfectly. My eyes slowly gonna close until it black out.

......
"Babe. Chim. Mochi"

I slowly opened my eyes and I look where are we and I realised that the train stopped which means where in Busan.

"We're here babe" Jungkook said and smiles

We go down on the train and I started running like a child while Jungkook is just chuckling at me.

.......
We're now in our rest house and me and Jungkook are just cuddling outside of our balcony. I am sitting down in his lap while leaning my back to his chest amd he is just hugging me, sometimes he kisses my ear or hair

"Babe remember our first meet"

I look at Jungkook and smiled.

"Of course. I would never forget that"

flashback
A 7 years old Jimin is walking towards the school when someone bumped into him. The 5 years old Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin started to cry because his butt hurt while Jungkook started to think what he's gonna do so that Jimin stops crying.

Jungkook started to make meme face and Jimin stopped crying and started to giggle and Jungkook was stunned of what he hear and he wants to hear it again. So he started to make more meme faces and Jimin started laughing and Jungkook smiles like a proud bunny.

"What's your name"

"I'm Park Jimin. You can call me Chimchim or Jiminie"

"Well I'm Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkookie"

"Mmm I'm gonna call you Kookie"

"Why Kookie?"

"Because Jungkookie is long and Jiminie doesn't want long so I made it short" and Jungkook thinks that's cute

"Okay from now on call me Kookie ok"

"Ok" and they the two walk together to their classrooms

end

"It was really one of the good memories we had especially when you confessed to me"

"Yeah! I really effort choosing a proper cloth!"

"Hahahahaha! Yah! Even tho you're clothing looks so stupid *starts glaring* but I really love the confession. I love how you express it. I love how you love me even tho I'm fat, ugly and looks so stupid"

"Babe" he started to stand up and backhugged me.

"Back then when I saw you I knew, I knew I found an angel and that angel is you. I really have faith that we're gonna be together and now its real. We're now together and babe stop saying that you're ugly and fat because you are the moss beautiful, gorgeous and ethereal person I met and you are just perfect babe you are."

I turned around and started to kiss him. I slipped my arms around his neck while he slipped his to my waist and he carries me and pushed me to the bed. Jungkook hovered me and started kissing my neck. He found my sensitive spot and start sucking it while I'm just moaning of how pleasure strikes me.

"Jungkook please"

"Please what?"

"Please make love to me"

Jungkook took off his shirt and started kissing me again as I was just gripping his hair and back

"Darling you are perfect"

——————————————————————————
Well this is the update for now and I know I know it sucks well I hope you'll like and remember English is not my first language so expect wrong grammars and spelling😊😘💜