serendipity. (1/4)

Top 🐰
Bottom🐥

Jimin POV
I was walking to my work because my boss is getting angry at me if I am late again. Well I am just the secretary of the Jeon Enterprise Inc. and the CEO is Jeon Namjoon. Namjoon hyung is actually a kind man but when it comes to work. He is always serious, so if he sees that I'm again. I'm doomed!

I run to the door and quickly pressed the up button of the elevator. I am getting impatient to this shit! The elevator finally open and I saw Jeon Seokjin. Namjoon hyung's wife. I tried to hide my face but Jin hyung chuckles.

"Jimin ahhh"

"Yes Jin hyung?" I smiled shyly

"Don't be scared Namjoon isn't here yet, so you're safe"

"YESS!!" and all the people looked at me and I feel like I'm shy or embarrassed by this situation.. I just looked down in this whole elevator thing!

When it's 25th floor, I quickly ran out on that shit and walking as fast as possible to my office. I wish Namjoon hyung isn't really here. YESS!! He isn't here yet but I saw a message in my e-mail. Its from Namjoon hyung

To: Park Jimin

Please inform to everyone that my son is coming and prepare his office cause I'm gonna train him to be the next CEO of our company.

From: Kim Namjoon

Oh shit! His son is coming! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I walked out in my office

"Everyone! Bosses son is coming! Everyone please be good to him! Girls don't make him uncomfortable to your stares! Don't failed this! Our boss tell me this and where is his office?"

"There Jimin ah" Wendy pointed

"Thank you Wendy-ah *smiled to her*. Now! Everyone back to work" I clapped and everyone started to get back to their work. I went to his office and it is beautiful and the things and furnitures are just like Namjoon hyung but Namjoon hyung is simple and his are really expensive and classy. I started preparing his things. I checked first the computer if their is technical problems and I started cleaning the office.

I finished cleaning his office and finally its all done. All I need to do is wait for them. I got a call from Jisoo and she said Namjoon hyung and his son is here. I walked out to his office and I doubled check if everything is perfect.

"GUYS! The boss and his son is here."

"Ok JImin when you see him don't blush" I mumbled to myself.

Everyone stood up and here they are.

Shit. Jeon Jungkook is always hot whatever suit or cloth he wore. All the girls started blushing he just smirks

I mean who cannot resist Jeon Jungkook's looks