epiphany. (4/4)

Top 🐰
Bottom 🐥

Jimin POV
"Are you okay Jimin ah?" I turned to Taehyung

"I'm okay Taehyungie its just that I'm having morning sickness lately. I don't know why"

"Maybe you are stressed hun now are you ready to go to Daegu?"

"Yes Tae let's go!" We smiled to each other and this is gonna be a long ride.

Jungkook POV
I woke up and I look to my side and I was shook because Jimin is not beside me.

"Tskk where is that slut?" I stretched and went out to the bed and took a shower and when I went to the bathroom. Jimin's hygiene and make up isn't here. Something weird is happening.

After I took a shower I went to my closet and saw his clothes and his things are gone.

"No this can't be happening!" I look around the house and still hoping that the slut is here. I went to the last room and he isn't there.

"NO" I pulled my hair using my two hands and I went to our room to took my phone but I saw a folded paper and I know this is from him. I took a deep breath and opened the paper.

Dear Jungkookie,

I know when you wake up you're gonna be so happy to know that I'm not in your life anymore. If you think I'm in your company and I'm doing all your paperworks to me. Well not anymore. I resigned and Jin hyung was crying too much and he's pleading to me that I should not resigned but this is my choice I resigned.

If you have a plan to find me please don't... Please don't find me Jungkook ah I do this just for the two of us. Take care of Yeri and don't treat her like you treat to me. Jungkook ah promise me that you'll never find me and you're gonna forget me.

Thank you for the beautiful memories we shared. Thank you for showing me the love that I really want and I don't know why this happen to you Kookie ah. Am I not really enough to you. Yes, I know I'm ugly, fat, a slut to you but I truly love you no matter what. Here I am staying away from you and letting you go.

Jeon Jungkook always remember that I love you and this is a good bye forever. Take care of KIm Yeri ok? Saranghaeyo Jeon Jungkookie

,Love

Park Jimin

I crumbled the paper and finally burst out into my tears. How can I break an angel's heart. I'm such an asshole and I don't deserve Park Jimin in my life. I wept my tears and took my suit and tie and I went to call my driver.

............

When I arrived to my office I took a seat and I was spacing out until someone called me with a familiar voice.

"Jungkook ah" I looked who it is. My parents

I stood up and bowed to them and Appa Jin suddenly slapped me.

"Jinnie."

"How can you do that to Jimin ah?!?!? Do you know what he went to?!?!? Do you even know his past"

"Jin babe"

"Get off me Joonie."

"Appa why the hell are you saying about his past. past. past. I'm sick of this what is his past?!?"

"He was abused and raped and he was treated like a trash and the good thing Taehyung saved him and you called Jimin a slut! How dare you called him like that after what he did to you! How can you do this Jungkook ah. We didn't treat you like that and we didn't teach that. Why the fuck you do that?!?!"