The idiot

After 20 minutes of walking around I finally found myself in front of a door with "calculus" on the front. I quickly knock, not waiting to waste anymore time of class. I'm definitely not a nerd, I just don't want to worry my already worried mom with my grades.

I waited for awhile before a tall man opened the door with an annoyed expression on his face. " You are late."

"I am" I simply responded.

"Why are you late young lady?" the man raised his voice and pointed a accusing finger at me.

"Wow, wow calm down, I'm new and I got loss no big deal" I said. I really hated strict teachers, plus I'm not having anyone raising their voice at me without any damm reason. The teacher looked at me once more before he turned around to face the board, a disgusted tone suddenly filling his voice "find a seat. Quickly." he barked.

Time passed by fast, and I noticed that Richard was in every single one of my classes so far. Of course I didn't acknowledge the idiot's existence. Who the hell did he think he was? Ugh. To only think about it, I go all bitchy to everyone.

Before I knew it, it was lunch already. Where the hell am I going to go now? I'm not hungry at all, and plus I feel like shit. This day has been shit. Maybe I should just walk around the school...or go to the bathroom and cry..? No, that's too cliché. I'll just go walk around. What am I going to tell mom when she pulls that "How was your first day" crap? I just want to be homeschooled again, it'll be so much easi-

"Ow! Ow owww ow! Cheese, eff ow dammit." What the hell?!

"Shit sorry! I didn't see you are you ok-? oh it's you. Sorry." He said coldly.

Getting up from the floor I glared at the guy standing in front of me. Can't he get any more idiotic? Can life get worse?

"No, just- ugh leave me alone okay! I don't need your bullcheese right now!" I said harshly. I turned to walk away when I was yanked back.

"Ey!! Watch it, I swear I'll go ninja on you okay just get away from me an-"

He cut me off. Again.

"I'm sorry" he blurted out

"Pardon me" Did he just..?

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier." I waited for him to continue but he never did. So I talked.

"What you said earlier doesn't bother me in the slightest, I don't care about your opinion of me. You are just like the rest of these idiots. Now excuse me, I have somewhere to go" Saying that Richard looked surprised would be an understatement, the kid look confused, before giving me a big smile. Bipolar much?

"Where are you going, your supposed to be in the cafeteria"

"Well I don't want to go there so-"

"So where are you going?"

"Could you stop interrupting me! I don't know, I'm new here remember?"

"Can I come with you?"

Didn't he hate me? What's up with this kid? Is he stupid or what? I don't want to talk or be with him. He's an idiot. A big stupid hot idiot. Wow. Wooah. I did not just say that. That never happened.

But it did.

Ow shit.

********

Vote, comment, THANKS!!