Warnings

Hello!  Before we start I would like to stay that these are pretty slow updates.  Along with this, as you further advance yourself in the book you will notice a difference in writing styles.  I am still young and of course experimenting with different techniques. 

Along with this, in the first five-six chapters there is not really any plot, I had started this as a way to gain experience in writing more sentimental and even rough acts.  That being said, I ask that you give this book a little bit of slack as keep reading.  I also genuinely appreciate feedback.

This books will be Bill Denbrough centric, but as you move along there is definitely a lot of point of views of the others.  This books is also done in Submissive/Dominant style with the sex acts.  As always, Characters are aged up and are not reflected by the actors who play them. 

This will include:

Masturbation

Voyeurism

Kink shaming

Degrading/Praise

After care

Humiliation

Spanking

Bondage

Dubcon

Cross dressing

Sensation play

Choking

Masochist/Sadism

Rough play

Somnophilia 

As I progress with this book more tags will be added accordingly.  If you do not like these things you can skip the chapter but there is not trigger warnings.  Do not report and just stop reading so others can enjoy if they do choose to.  Please also keep in mind I do not recommend this for anyone younger than 15 but I also know I cannot stop you.

Thank you for reading.