Cheshire

Date started: Sept. 30. 2018

(Y/n) yawned and stretched, rolling off her bed. Her long (h/c) hair was a tangled mess and covering her eyes. There was drool on her cheek and there were dark bags under her eyes. (Y/n) yawned again and got to her feet, stumbling around the room, half asleep. She grabbed her school uniform and dragged it into the bathroom. 

"It's Friday... Friday... Gotta get down on Friday..." (Y/n) mumbled sleepily. She dropped the school uniform on the floor and turned on the water for the shower. She waited for the water to warm up before stepping into the water in her clothes.

...

After the quick shower, (Y/n) changed into the uniform, which was a white button up shirt, a black vest, a red tie and a black skirt. (Y/n) added knee length shorts under the skirt and braided her hair. Not bothering to out on any make up. She walked out of her room and downstairs, only to be met with two adults rushing around the house. The woman had long brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a pencil skirt, a white blouse, a black jacket and heels. The man had neat (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He was in a formal business suit.

"Morning mother. Morning father." (Y/n) said, walking into the kitchen. Neither of the adults even noticed her presence, as they rushed around, making sure they have everything and yelling questions at each other.

"Honey, have you seen my keys?" The woman asked. The man grabbed a set of keys.

"Yup. Catch!" He called, tossing the keys to the woman. She caught them and shoved them in her pocket.

"Thank you! I need to get going or I'll miss my flight." The woman said, placing a suitcase by the front door. "Bye honey~" The woman kissed the man's cheek before rushing out of the house.

"Where are you going this time?" (Y/n) asked, putting a bowl of cereal down on the counter. The man jumped and looked at (Y/n). 

"Oh, (Y/n). You startled me." The man said, laughing.

"I figured... But really, where are you going?" (Y/n) asked.

"Costa Rica. I'll be there for another year." The man replied.

"Where's mother going?"

"Korea. Also for about a year." 

"I see... So you'll miss my birthday again..." (Y/n) mumbled, looking down at her cereal.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but our work needs us." The man said, patting her head. He grabbed his suitcase and adjusted his tie.

"But... I need you too..." (Y/n) whispered. The man looked at her.

"What was that sweetie?" He asked.

"Nothing father." (Y/n) said, smiling at the man. The man smiled and kissed (Y/n)'s forehead.

"Love you. I need to go now. And if you need me, you know who to call." The man said. He opened the door and turned yo leave, only to pause. "Oh yeah, your mother and I transferred you to that new school. One Piece Academy. You start next week. Ok. Bye! Love you!" The man added before leaving and driving off. (Y/n) sighed and put her cheek on her palm.

"Of course you did... That sounds just like you and mother..." She mumbled. "No point in going to school today." (Y/n) finished her cereal and put her bowl in the sink before walking back upstairs. She grabbed sweatpants and a white tank top, quickly changing out of her old school uniform.

~~~

(Y/n) (L/n) is a fifteen year old girl who pretty much lives alone. Her parents are pretty much never home and she goes unnoticed at high school. (Y/n)'s only friend is someone she met online.