4

Peters POV:
"Peter and y/n, please follow me" the principal said motioning us to follow him. We get into his office and take our seats. "So as you both know I normally wouldn't bring anyone in for something so little, but according to section 43F in the handbook you two need to attend two sessions with the counselor" He said looking annoyed that he even had to bring us in. "Really, why can't we just say we did and carry on with our lives" y/n said looking pissed.

It was the end of the day and instead of protecting the city, I was gonna be in counseling with my soulmate.

Your POV:

I had gotten to the counselors office right after school and was ready to get these two sessions over with. Tonight we had a football game and I was going to be late if Peter was late. So let's just say Peter is on some pretty thin ice right now. Thankfully Peter was just on time, but when he entered my head started to burn. It hurt so fucking bad, I couldn't explain it. Right before I was about to ask to leave to go see the nurse it went away. "Ok y/n and Peter, it seems you two got in trouble for talking in the middle of class and it appears that you two were fighting. Can I ask what about?" The nosey counselor asked. "No" I said. "Yes" Peter said but quickly sided with me. "Ok well then, you two have a conversation and I want to challenge you to both say nice and encouraging things to one another." "Ok, well thanks Peter for being an asshole" I said and grabbed my bag. The burning sensation came back. I decided to skip the game and go to my soulmate therapist because I don't have a formal doctor and she could probably tell me what to do. I got there about 10 minutes later and burst through her doors. "Y/n, welcome in. How can I help you?" She asks in her therapist voice. "My head is burning it hurts so bad and I didn't know who to go to" I say pleading for her help. "Wait can you connect with your soulmate" she says. Now thinking about it I haven't been able to since earlier today. "No, I can't. Wait am I dying. He didn't die right" I say begging for answers. "Y/n, relax  this isn't a bad thing. Your soulmate figured out who you are, and until you figure out who he is then you will have about 12 of these per day" she says while putting her hand on my shoulder. "What the fuck, that's not fair why does he get to know me and I don't get to know him" "Y/n it's because he figured out who you were" "ugh ok well I'm gonna go home. Bye." I say while slamming her door. I know I sound like an asshole but I didn't want to have a soulmate it's just too much pressure.