38

Zach's POV:
Today's the day. Damn why am I so nervous? Oh I know! Today will be the day that will change lives forever.

Bri's POV:
Great I'm home alone for my birthday. Ever since Katrina and Skylar moved out, I haven't been doing so good. I haven't eaten. Yeah I know what you're probably thinking. "Bri you need to eat", it's not that simple you see. My other 2/3 are not here. It hurts me to know that they have a good fucking life and career ahead of them and I'm just here sitting on the couch, watching Ninja (Fortnite King). I'm just over everything. I'm done w- I snap out of my thoughts when I get a notification. I sigh as I look at it. It's the fucking groupchat again. Great that'll make me feel so much better. Note the fucking sarcasm. I open up the groupchat.
//////////////////
Jack:Wassup Bitches
Zach:^Rude. I'm Daddy
Daniel: @ Zach, No you're not
Zach: @ Daniel, ask Bri. That's the only thing she calls me 😏
Jonah:Corbyn make the popcorn
Corbyn:Already On it
Christina:Briiiii can I come overrrrrr?
Bri:.......
Christina:What's happened this time?
Bri:Nothing.......
Zach:Babe? You ok?
Bri:Completely Fine
Zach:Ik what's wrong
Jack:Same
Daniel:What
Zach:Imma say it again because today is my favorite day
Zach:Happy Birthday my Queen! I love you so very much and I'm on the way over
Bri:Thanks B.B. but don't come over
Zach:Why?
Christina:Bri did you do what I said?
Bri:No.....
Christina:God damnit really! I'm on the way back
Bri:Fine 🙄
///////////////
Yes Christina has been trying to help me but, it's not working. "I'm here" I hear Christina say as she walks into the living room "I'm cooking for you. The boys are alm-" "WASSUP FUCKERS" "Jack it will be very appreciated if you would like, you know, Shut the actual fuck up" "what's your problem" "I'm just peachy" I say as Zach pulls me onto his lap. He whispers in my ear "Wanna go upstairs?" I nod and he carries me upstairs. I wonder how he hasn't dropped me yet since I'm so fucking fat. He lays me on my bed and crawls beside me. "What's on your mind?" "I'm just overwhelmed and just upset" "wanna talk about it?" "I guess. So I'm upset that Kat and Sky moved out. I've always been afraid to live on my own. Now since they left, all I've done was watch YouTube and Netflix. I haven't left the house or eaten. I know that's bad but, I've lost my appetite." "I'll move in with you, if you'd like. I've been planning something which is about to happen now. I can't wait any longer to ask you." "Are you breaking up with me?!? I would understand your reaso-" "Baby I'm not breaking up with you. Actually it's something way better!" "What?" "Will you marry me? I know we're young bu-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pull away and say "I would love to" He slips the ring onto my finger. All of a sudden I hear a bang. I get up and run down the stairs. At the door way I see the one and Only Cyclone. "Holy Fuck" "Surprise" "no way" I start crying and I pull Ben into the tightest hug. "You were right! She literally is not letting me breath!" "Sorry Ben. I'm just a really big fan" "Well Kat and I thought he would be the best gift" Skylar said. "Well the best gift was getting engaged" "GETTING WHAT" Oof. I'm dead.