43

Bri's POV:
I open my eyes and all I can see is bright light. Is this heaven? Has my time already come? Nope. I'm just in a hospital. Alone. Was I only in a dream? Nope. Nobody has came to see me. I pick up my phone and look at the date. October 2nd, 2018. I've been out for 2 days. I guess I'm not worthy enough to be cared about. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew. I looked back at my phone and I saw a lot of texts from Christina. Literally the only one who cares. I decided to respond.
////////////////
C:Hey
C:You ok?
C:Bri?
C:Please answer
C:Oh shit I just saw the news! I hope you're ok!
C:It's been two days! Please answer! I'm worried!
C:I'm on my way to LA now
B:Chrissy I'm ok. I was just knocked out for two days. My foot is broken but that's all.
C:Thank you Jesus! I'm in the Uber. See you in a few minutes!
B:Ok!
///////////////////
News? I was on the news? Oh shit I guess it was that bad. I see Christina walk in. She looked different...... I can't put my finger on it.
"How ya feeling?" "Ok I guess. I'll be healed soon" "that's good to hear. Have you been told a time that you'll get out?" "No not yet" "The boys are really worried. They've been in that waiting room for like 48 hours." "Well it didn't seem like it. I was in here alone. I felt like nobody cared. That I'm worthless." "B don't feel like that. You shouldn't feel like that." "What's the point in living when your best friend for like let's see... 17 years died." "Oh....." "Yeah....." "Want me to get the boys in here?" "I don't fucking care anymore. I just wanna go home to Pennsylvania" "I get that. I'll get them" as she said that, she left. Damn this is going to be a long day.