55

Bri's POV:
God I hate being sick. I just got back from the doctor. My doctor said I have Streptococcal pharyngitis or as you know it, strep throat. Zach's been wonderful with helping me out. I'm just so blessed to have him in my life. "How ya feeling?" He says as he lays beside me. "I could feel better but like, you know, I'll get through it" "You need anything?" "I'm all good. Why don't you get some rest." "Well you're the one who needs to get rest" "Let's take a nap together" "Ok. Lemme go make you some tea" and with that, he left. I turned on Netflix and started looking for a movie. Since it's October, I look through the horror section. I can't find anything go- Ooh the Ouija movie. It looks fucking horrifying but aye. Imma watch it. I click on the movie and it starts playing. "What'd you pick?" "Ouija" "Umm That has to do with demons" "You don't have to watch it" He cuts off the TV and I look at him. "What was that for?" "I just want to have a conversation with you" "Ok. What do you want to talk about" "Do you want kids?" "Of course! It's your own little creation" "What was your Ideal number?" "Like 3 or 4" "Ok" "Why are you being so weird? You never act like this" "I was thinking of trying......" "Can we wait till I graduate? I'll be graduating soon" "Of course" "Ok well I'm going to sleep" "Ok baby" with that, I fell asleep.