12

Trigger warning ahead! Please don't read if you're going to get triggered by the thought of harming! Please message me if that's a thought!

Bri's POV:
The best feeling is cutting. Well for me that is. It always helps me with the pain but my family doesn't think so. I've lost 3 people whom I was close to. Those people are Lexie, Olivia, and Alissa. I only have my sisters Skylar and Katrina left. They understand how I feel and they help me through my suicidal thoughts. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the front door open. "Shit" I think as I start cleaning up my arms. "Baby let me in" I hear Zach say on the other side of the door. "No" "Baby please! I'm worried about you!" All of a sudden I hear Katrina yell "IF YOU STARTED CUTTING AGAIN, ILL BE REALLY PISSED AND ILL TELL JACK" I open the door and I yell back "WELL IT SEEMS THAT YOU AND SKY ARE THE FAVORITE SIBLINGS AND IM BETTER OFF DEAD!" I push Zach out of my way and I run to my room. I lock the door and I start sobbing. "Bri?" I hear Sky say. "Go away" "Please Let's talk this out" "No" "Jack is on his way so you're going to have to explain everything to him" "why would he care? He wants me dead and out of his life any-" "Am I would never want you dead or out of my life! Sissy I need you. You help me trough my tough times and now it's my turn. I know I haven't been the best brother. I haven't protected you from anything and I'm so sorry" After hearing that I open my door and I get tackled by Jack. He says "Never harm yourself. You were let's see 2 years clean and now you're back to 0 days. We're going to make it trough this rough time together. You can stay with the boys and I and I'll even let you sleep in Zach's room with him" I respond with "Thank you for everything bubba. After all the stress build up, my depression taking the best of me and my anxiety just being horrible, made me do it. The voices told me that it would be the best way to cope with my feelings and I gave in. I'm so sorry" I start crying into his chest. "Kitten it's ok! I'm just glad that you're alive and safe! That's all that matters! Let's get your stuff packed and let's go to the house. That sound good?" "That sounds amazing" I say as I wipe my tears away. I get my bag but it's suddenly taken away from Jack. "Bri I'll pack for you. Just relax" "Ok" I walk out of my room and hugs Zach from behind. "I love you baby" I say "I love you too baby girl" I felt a pair of lips on mine. It was Zach. I kiss back and I wrap my arms around his neck. Of course Skylar had to say while covering her and Kat's eyes "Ummm there's children here" I pull away and I bury my head into his chest. "Ready to go?" Jack says. I respond with "Yep"

£Time skip brought to you by Daniel's left top ab£

I get dressed for bed and I lay down beside Zach. "Thank you for being here for me" (Zach's in bold for rn) "Anything for you baby girl! I love you so much" i kissed him and he kissed back. It started getting heated till Corbyn walked into the room "I'm going to bed, so if one of you need something, come get me" "Ok thank you" I say as I roll my eyes. I lay my head on his chest and I close my eyes. "Good night baby. Love ya" "Good night baby girl. I love you too" I hear as I fall into a deep slumber.